Never Buy From Ocs!

I recently placed a order with Online Car Stereo. The order was for some separates and some fuses. I ordered them on Wednesday Feb 21st. Today is Wednesday Feb 28th and my order still shows "Not Shipped".

So I decided to give them a call to find out what the holdup was. After sitting on hold for 19 mins a very rude woman picks up and before I could finish my question she interrupts me and asks for my order number.

Her: Your order hasn't been shipped yet.

Me: I know, thats why I was calling, to see why is hasn't shipped.

Her: The items are back ordered.

Me: Your site doesn't show that they were back ordered.

Her: Our site doesn't show inventory.

Me: Was anybody going to inform me of this?

Her: We would probably have emailed you in a week.

Me: A week?! That doesn't seem like very good customer service, does it?

Her: If you were smart enough you would have read on our site where it says this is how it works.

Me: If I were smart enough?!?! Your the one that got a job answering phones for a living. (uncalled for, but I was pissed)

Me: Just cancel my order and I'll make sure nobody buys anything from this damn place.

Her: Well I'll make sure nobody ever fvcking buys anything from you either.

What ever that means. Then she proceeds to read my address to me, I guess to intimidate me. I guess she is going to fly from cali to va to whoop my ass.

Long story short, The best price isn't always the best deal. Don't give these people any of your money, go somewhere you trust.

Please spread this to other forums your on.

Thanks, Josh

Ya i dont think she can swear at you. I would send a email to the owner of the website and file a complaint. And i will make sure i dont purchase anything from them.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I used to order from them and had no problems at all.... but i've been hearing bad stuff recently online so i stopped...

ALSO WATCH OUT FOR ikesound.com, they are a good site, but they don't tell when inventory is out either,and they are all jewish (no offense) so they take off a week or 2 around christmas so items are automatically delayed from that!!!!!

THE CLEAR SOLUTION IS TO ORDER FROM WOOFERSETC.COM they are awsome!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

I used to order from them and had no problems at all.... but i've been hearing bad stuff recently online so i stopped...

ALSO WATCH OUT FOR ikesound.com, they are a good site, but they don't tell when inventory is out either,and they are all jewish (no offense) so they take off a week or 2 around christmas so items are automatically delayed from that!!!!!

Expensive as a Motherf***er.

Stories like this are getting to be more and more though. I've ordered from them before too, but thanks for the heads up. Oh, and she deserves the death sentence for swearing at you and insulting your intelligence.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I have used Woofersetc.com good people.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works