Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

better pic of the rear deck....

Posted Image

I did a little work today...just on the ampracks. These are gonna be hidden behind the quarters...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

gonna be glassin them into this...

Posted Image

and I decided to do a small 8" glassed in place of this...

Posted Image

and that top piece is where the port is going...even easier than what I was gonna

do to the accord, cuz behind it is just a thin plastic cover panel and then the trunk...

Posted Image

and finally, what happens when my goddamn changer doesnt feel like playing

CDs...

Posted Image

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Lookin good man. What motor do you have in there? Is it the H22 type s? Cant tell from that far away.

thanks man....its just the base model...F22A1...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

some more progress....where tha left amp will be (matching on the other side comin soon) and started the center console...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

only usin one 8" cuz there wont be enough airspace for 2...

Posted Image

^^thats a nice one too! I just dont like how they "bubble out of the parameters of the seat ya know?" I like to keep it as close to the og curves as possible... for this one anyway haha....

got a little more done....for some reason I was really not into it today....probably cuz of the rain all friggin week....but Ill get even further on friday....after I ship some subs and order my XLLLL!!!

mounted up the sub supports...

Posted Image

Posted Image

then glassed for a tite fit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

did a little amprack work...really NOT eager to cut into this side panel haha....Im putting it off as long as possible cuz I keep thinkin of how new (to me) the car is and Im already tearin into it....oh well, friday comes the saw!

Posted Image

then pulled the center console...

Posted Image

Posted Image

and that pretty much it for now...update with cutting side panel for amprack to fit, and wrapping center console on friday...

Archived