Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

This is the best reaction I have caught on film.

rooofl!!!!1 that laugh omg that was a good one

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I have a few and My truck hasnt even hit the road yet. Well when I first got mine hooked up I let my mom sit in my car because she wanted to hear the "noise coming from my truck. 5 seconds later she was out and inside the house. She hasnt sit in my truck since.

The second one is my dad got home from work and I was messing with the speedo in my truck because I just installed white gauges. He said the bass is to loud and i need to turn it down. I said "its not that loud jeez" So i cranked it up (mind you the trucks parked in the garage) My dads looking at me standing next to the door And I looked down and i hear him say "Jesus christ" I look up and the garage door window had cranks run down it. $20 The cranks we're gone and for some reason it looked like. And Here is my last one My dad went to the store (5 minute drive) WHen he goes to the store i bump my system until he comes back) Well 7 minutes after he leaves I get a phone call. Its my dad "Ok seriously Matt you have to turn your damn system down when i can hear it in my car at the store you know the nieghbors aren't very happy right next door". (i know there jsut 2 mtx twelves but hitting 140db's with only 2 12" makes me happy specially when I have a friend with 2 10" power acoustic mofo's in a ported box with 0 gauge wire and you can still hear mine over his makes me happy) Oh And I can do a little hair trick throw my back window :Phttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Jensen Uv8 Head unit

1 12" Mtx Thunder Svc

2 12" Jl Audio W3D4 Dvc (both bridged)

1 Sony Xplode 1000 watt.

1994 Ext cab Dodge Dakota

My Daily ground pounder

I have a few and My truck hasnt even hit the road yet. Well when I first got mine hooked up I let my mom sit in my car because she wanted to hear the "noise coming from my truck. 5 seconds later she was out and inside the house. She hasnt sit in my truck since.

The second one is my dad got home from work and I was messing with the speedo in my truck because I just installed white gauges. He said the bass is to loud and i need to turn it down. I said "its not that loud jeez" So i cranked it up (mind you the trucks parked in the garage) My dads looking at me standing next to the door And I looked down and i hear him say "Jesus christ" I look up and the garage door window had cranks run down it. $20 The cranks we're gone and for some reason it looked like. And Here is my last one My dad went to the store (5 minute drive) WHen he goes to the store i bump my system until he comes back) Well 7 minutes after he leaves I get a phone call. Its my dad "Ok seriously Matt you have to turn your damn system down when i can hear it in my car at the store you know the nieghbors aren't very happy right next door". (i know there jsut 2 mtx twelves but hitting 140db's with only 2 12" makes me happy specially when I have a friend with 2 10" power acoustic mofo's in a ported box with 0 gauge wire and you can still hear mine over his makes me happy) Oh And I can do a little hair trick throw my back window :Phttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

not exactly hard. just have to get some decent speakers decent amp and a decent box. my cvr 12s hit like 142.XX depending

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

one of my funniest moments was at a usaci comp, i was helpin a buddy test his setup on my tl, he had been tryin to find the perfect streetbeat song for his setup. well he was done, but the meter was still in his floor board, so i turn mine up. now keep in mind the meter is on the passenger side in the kick. i'm parked on the driver side about 15 feet away. we start the meter and a couple guys walk by and there like thats only a 124db's, thats not loud. then they realize it was my yukon makin the meter in his car read 124db's on a streetbeat run. they freaked the fuck out.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

not exactly hard. just have to get some decent speakers decent amp and a decent box. my cvr 12s hit like 142.XX depending

Ya I used a crap scosche spl meter which hit 138db's than a few weeks ago i used a on dash meter my frien dboguht off ebay, I hit 145db's. Im using a sealed box so im not making a sloppy sound either. But i jsut did a average between the 138db's and 145db's but i think the little crap $20 scosche one is way off.

Jensen Uv8 Head unit

1 12" Mtx Thunder Svc

1 Sony Xplode 1000 watt.

My Daily ground pounder

i dont think its very respectful to piss people off all the time, that is why cops give us so much shit. best reaction i ever had was when i was giving my uncle a demo. i was playing some rock because he doesnt like rap, it was loud. i could see his eyes cringing every once and a while. he said it sounded fckn awsome. then i asked if i could put on some of the stuff i listen to, so on went air forces xD. lets say bass hit and i havnt ever seen him move that quick. i was laughing my ass off, my family was outside the car watching and they where all laughing 2. idk, good times. but people quit doing stupid shit, dont bump in town late at night thats just stupid and disrespectful. out in the country fuckin blast away but in town dont be a dick

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Ya I used a crap scosche spl meter which hit 138db's than a few weeks ago i used a on dash meter my frien dboguht off ebay, I hit 145db's. Im using a sealed box so im not making a sloppy sound either. But i jsut did a average between the 138db's and 145db's but i think the little crap $20 scosche one is way off.

neither are accurate scores then. i used a tl.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i dont think its very respectful to piss people off all the time, that is why cops give us so much shit. best reaction i ever had was when i was giving my uncle a demo. i was playing some rock because he doesnt like rap, it was loud. i could see his eyes cringing every once and a while. he said it sounded fckn awsome. then i asked if i could put on some of the stuff i listen to, so on went air forces xD. lets say bass hit and i havnt ever seen him move that quick. i was laughing my ass off, my family was outside the car watching and they where all laughing 2. idk, good times. but people quit doing stupid shit, dont bump in town late at night thats just stupid and disrespectful. out in the country fuckin blast away but in town dont be a dick

I guess its a good thing I live in maine :P 32,000 sqaure miles and only 1 million people.

Jensen Uv8 Head unit

1 12" Mtx Thunder Svc

1 Sony Xplode 1000 watt.

My Daily ground pounder

I guess its a good thing I live in maine :P 32,000 sqaure miles and only 1 million people.

still, dont disrespect people. i never blast at stoplights, or in neighborhoods

Archived