Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

I've had some good ones over the years. One really sticks out to me though... It was summertime, about 10 or 11 at night, I was cruising the main drag here in town. Was at a red light, and was just letting my shit wang (wall of 4 15s) when the kid in front of me got out of his car and starting threatening me to turn it down. I was kind of shocked at first, this was a guy probably in his early 20s. He was in the middle of the lane ranting and raving and starting approaching my vehicle. I rolled my windows up, locked my doors and turned my shit down. The girl in the lane next to me started freaking out like the guy was going to shoot me. He got back in his car and as he was 10 or 20 car lengths ahead of me, I proceeded to bump again. He slammed on his brakes and sat there, me and other people started honking at the guy and finally he went into the other lane and turned off, while flipping me off.

This happened last year and is something I don't think I'll ever forget. What is the best or worst reaction you guys have had?

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

at the local car wash having a sound off and a cop rolled up and busted all of us. no tickets but he made us all leave. they dont like beat

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

well my fav story i have is when watchin a buddy hook up some dumb neon speker rings to his box and decided to do some wiring of his own. not sure what he was tryin to do but to make a long story short he had bare wires comeing from the lil box for them and touched the ends of bare wire(while power was on lol) with his fingers to twist up the 2 wires(not sure what he was tryin to do like a said lol) and damn i never seen a dude sound so much like a girl in my life lol it gave him a nice wake up for sure and decided to say fuck it and tossed the whole idea out the window lol like at the time we were about shit 24ish but damn the homie sounded like my youngest daughter yellin at her big bro lol. a lil off topic but had to do with a speaker box and seen the topic name it brought that memory back :D

i got kicked out of school in the beginning of 11th grade for fucking with the parking lot security.

i pulled out of my spot and had my shit on but it wasn't slamming or anything, the volume was maybe an 1/8th of the way up and you could only hear a little bass and no vocals.

security dude comes over to me and tells me to turn it down or i will get expelled.

so i turned my shit up to 28 cranked my bass knob all the way up and proceded to shack the fuck out of his golf cart.

it was literally shaking the front plexi glass window on his golf cart.

he tried to stop me but i just kept going and slowly creeped out of the parking lot.

got to school the next day and it was off to alternative school i went.

worked out great though because i graduated at the end of that year (a full year early) and was out on my own in the world while my buddies were still seniors.

Lunch time at work my friend and I headed to the local quick-stop for some corn dogs or whatever and was cranking my system trying to figure something out.

The quickest way to shut it off is the pause button so I hit that before we pulled up as I don't wang around people. well I forgot that I had it paused when we went back out to the car and started it. Kid Rock's "Cowboy" kicked on at mmm maybe close to 145 db's.

Two young girls about 13'ish were sitting right by the car eating an ice cream. They both screamed. I couldn't hear it but I seen it. Jumped up and started to run but I think they realized the "bomb" got them already and just hugged each other and started spinning in circles. I seen the stores windows jumping to before I could get the volume down.

Man I felt like an ass. but it was an accident :)

I was at Wal-Mart waiting on my mother and I didn't feel like parking my car (I had a 78 Suburban w/ (4) 12's) so I was driving around the parking lot, I noticed their security guard was asleep in his truck, so I pulled up beside him and turned it up, not only did he bang his head on the window, but whatever was in his cup was now in his lap. He jumped out and threw his flashlight at my 'Burb. Even my mother was laughing at that one!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

was sitting in a mcdonalds drive thru line and had my system up pretty loud, dude in the car in front of me gets out and says "turn that shit down i have a headache" so i did what any cool person would...turned it up louder. dude drives off and didnt even get his food he was so pissed lol, i thought it was pretty funny

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Guest KyleCannon

I was at In-N-Out getting some food. Of course there are always long lines there. Anyways I was crankin' it hard and when it was my turn to pull up to the window i rolled down my window and i heard the dude go "damn".

Anyways, he thought it was the car at the window or something and didn't realize it was me. He told me to beat on it hard and he started dancing and then was trippin' cause he could feel the bass in there. Couple seconds later... some other workers came over and were bustin' up laughing as well. As i proceeded to the next window to get my food I seen him again and he had this huge ass smile on his face. Completely priceless and the best drive through ever!

I got one, I got two AA Arsenal on a orion 2500d. ok ok Im playing Levis by lil boosie and everytime that beat droped my boy would duck his head as if he was a turtle ducking its head into its shell. Download this song and you will know what im talking bout

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on my way home from work about a month ago i was waiting on some kids to finish crossing the street so i could turn.

well the light turned green as they were crossing so i was just chillin.

i had been messing with some test tones over songs the night before and settled on 30-45 Hz bursts about two seconds a piece. the first of two 35 hz tones hit as the kid was nearing the sidewalk. he RAN up the ramp arms covering his headand his homeboy started laughing. lmfao

Thats the day i was most proud of my system lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived