Dat 2500.1 + Lvl4 18's In A Probe

Well, ive been taking the last several nights to cut out some wood. On top of the huge amount of time it has taken me to design this (had to change dimensions a few times) there are quite a few angles ive been having to screw with. I figured I have enough to make a start to a build thread, so feel free to check out what ive got so far.

Tonight I finally got some of it started to be actually put together. So far only the base, tomorrow ill get started on the port section, which is a little bit more complex. here is what I have so far.

Posted Image

dry fit to make sure everything checks out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For some reason I thought I had a pic of all of that and the bottom glued up, but who cares, nothing we havent all seen before, lol

what year probe is this i just did a 97 with 2 18"treo ssx and 2 rd audio 3250.1's here is a link to 1 vid but check um all out i did subs up port back cant wait to see yours this is a desine i had in mind but did not think it would work but mine is a 97 probe gt im tuned in on this one here is a link but check out all 4 vids lmk what you think

This is my 94 gt. Ive also got a 93gt, but its pos auto transmission started having a couple problems, and I found a good deal on this one (stick)

Yours looks pretty good, tearing up that probe pretty nicely.

and I almost forgot, this box is around 11.5 cubes for the main airspace plus the port etc, which is tuned to around 32 hz

This is my 94 gt. Ive also got a 93gt, but its pos auto transmission started having a couple problems, and I found a good deal on this one (stick)

Yours looks pretty good, tearing up that probe pretty nicely.

and I almost forgot, this box is around 11.5 cubes for the main airspace plus the port etc, which is tuned to around 32 hz

cant wait to see what yours does

I guess I might as well throw up one of the sketches of this box. This isn't the final one, and it went through a couple dimension changes etc after this, but its still the same general idea

Posted Image

oh damn. subscribed

ninja edit I see. lol

thanks

cant wait to see what yours does

Same here. Do you know what yours hit? especially with just the one amp?

Nice start. I bet that it's going to be very loud when it's finished. One of my team members has a probe and with 2 Mojo 15's he's doing a 154. They can definately get very loud with little power. I'm tuned in for this one.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived