yea, i like the cowboys, i live in the DFW, but T.O. is too much for me. When i saw him have the biggest grin after he dropped that 4th down pass to turn it over when he was wide open pissed me off. He just had a huge smile on, he was wide open and it was a like 4 yard pass.  I think terry glen and T.

O. are about the same.

T.O. is a great player, but there is a lot of negativity with him too.

Baylor University

Accounting

there is hope, not much but a lil.

straight from nfl.com

"the Titans must beat the New England Patriots on Sunday in the regular season finale, combined with losses by Cincinnati, Jacksonville and Denver"

good luck!  :w00t: just like theres a little hope for the packers...  :w00t:

lol the packers ?? wtf happened... brett is just horrible now... and they have no chance...

there is hope, not much but a lil.

straight from nfl.com

"the Titans must beat the New England Patriots on Sunday in the regular season finale, combined with losses by Cincinnati, Jacksonville and Denver"

good luck!  :w00t: just like theres a little hope for the packers...  :w00t:

lol the packers ?? wtf happened... brett is just horrible now... and they have no chance...

actualy the nfc is so screwed up this season if the packers beat the bears on sunday (which will never happen) they will be a wild card team...  ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

It makes me kinda sick to see that a team that was 8-8 or 9-7 would make the playoffs this season. This season has sucked all together, just in general.

HOW ABOUT THAT AFC!  :sick:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

It makes me kinda sick to see that a [glow=red,2,300]team that was 8-8 or 9-7 would make the playoffs this season[/glow]. This season has sucked all together, just in general.

Man I love it when it's that close of a race to get into the playoffs...Makes watching the games 10x more fun.

It makes me kinda sick to see that a [glow=red,2,300]team that was 8-8 or 9-7 would make the playoffs this season[/glow]. This season has sucked all together, just in general.

Man I love it when it's that close of a race to get into the playoffs...Makes watching the games 10x more fun.
x2 this season rulled!