alls i know is... the saints cant bring that dome with them, thier fans @ home had a allot to do with that win! sorry about the hurricane and all, but next week its all FOOTBALL! DA BEARS! FTMFW bring that shit to Chi Town...  :weight_lift:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

we can win on the road or at home against the best. the 1 and only problem so far is the WEATHER

thats the only worry

im the biggest pats hater but im glad SD lost b/c they were looking pretty tough in the beginning of the game. I see them defeating indy but losing in the bowl

we can win on the road or at home against the best. the 1 and only problem so far is the WEATHER

thats the only worry

im the biggest pats hater but im glad SD lost b/c they were looking pretty tough in the beginning of the game. I see them defeating indy but losing in the bowl

to who the saints lmfao

But the Pats are alot better than they were in 85, so I dunno about who will win. They're a come back team, so that will factor in big IMO. But the Bears D will be tough to get past. I wouldn't even know who to pick in that game as far as a winner goes. Or score.