Sundown Audio

Sundown 3000d Or Rockford 3000

machado287

Guest reestblazer

And the main point noone has mentioned, is that the lowest the RF amps can drop i beleive is .7ohms and higher, usually 1ohm stable at the most, i ran my sudown 3000 over a year and half at .5 ohms daily and never had one problem out of it, and theres no way the RF 3000 compares to the Sundown 3000 in power if you drop the 3000 to .5ohms daily vs the 1 ohm stability of the rockford

looks like you've got alot of sundown fans compared to the rf people and the people have spoken go get the sundown and the sundown is like brand new if not new

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

RF and Sundown amps are some of VERY FEW amps I would run....I run RF and told my dad to get Sundown....both are EXCELLENT but the fact that the Sundown has a warranty and excellent customer service....I would go wth it b/c it is practically brand new.

I many a time have thought of switching out my RF power series amps for sundown...but having a shallow wallet and the economy has prevented me from doing so......

Also something you may be overlooking........the RF T3k is HUGE and I hope you have a place to mount it.

But in all honesty.....I would get the sundown b/c of the customer service and warranty....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ROCKFORD ALL THE WAY...........POST PICS TOMOROW.......................THANKS GUYS FOR DE HELP ...........................

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

Archived