Sundown Audio

Sundown 3000d Or Rockford 3000

machado287

Sundown hands down. Sundown will be a hell of a lot easier on the electrical. Plus the customer service is unbeatable. One year wannanty. etc etc etc...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

they dont make either one of these amps anymore. so if your gonna get it, it has to be used. i like my rf t4000.1bd so i say rf all day baby.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

just randomly where did you post this in you could of posted it in the rf section or the general section but you didnt you posted it in the sundown so that mean you willing want the sundown with out even really know what you want but idk im just speaking stupid but sundown

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Price is the same and power output will be about the same. Since the Sundown is coming from dB-r you will have a warranty with it. The saz-3000 will be more efficient. If something ever did happen later on and you needed to get one fixed the Sundown would cost far less to get repaired.

Are there any other criteria you's like to compare? Consider all the facts (not opinions) before making your decision.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I have to be honest it's been a few years since I ran Fosgate equipment but I just wasn't impressed with them. I won't mention the amp but with all of the "technology" put into these things I was disapponted with the performance, even with a fan on it it would still overheat and shut off. I had a Memphis PR-1000D which did a lot better than that Fosgate amp, I would say hands down go with the Sundown amp.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived