looking good so far man....off to a great start...the only thing i see is that i think you might want to brace that box more for those 18s.

just my 0.02

i have 3 3/4 dowel rods in it counter sunk in and screwed and glued in and extra glue n caulk in it... and i also got the double baffel in it screwed n glued in....what would you recomend me doing..mazda spl said that should be fine...ill prob just see once i get the subs n see then...maybe mazdaspl will chime in and tell me personally.

Nice start nice to see another Iowa brother doin it big! wish u woulda had it done last saturday at the test n tune in mason city!! but oh well theres alotta shows this year.. hope to see you in the Cedar Rapids show or the show in mason city on july 25th i believe during the northern iowa fair cuz its gunna be a big show

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Nice start nice to see another Iowa brother doin it big! wish u woulda had it done last saturday at the test n tune in mason city!! but oh well theres alotta shows this year.. hope to see you in the Cedar Rapids show or the show in mason city on july 25th i believe during the northern iowa fair cuz its gunna be a big show

yeah man right on....ill def have to come to some of those when i am done.... just wondering were do i find a list of these shows that will be in iowa this summer??? i would like to know so i could go to them and give/gets some demos haha.

hey guys.... i got some stuff done last night i got the second layer on the floor and all the panels are done and put back on, besides the doors.... but i was going to do the panels that cover the back of the hatch, and lets just say i could not for the life of me get it off....im afraid to try any harder utherwise ill prob break alot of clips.....and if your thinking i forgot a screw somewhere i didnt! so my ? is should i just leave it on and hope for the best and when i get my system in try it later and hope that the bass looseins sum off the clips up haha. or should i just keep tryin to get it off??? o and another thing i took a d3100 over to the shop and lets just say i cant fit them behind the box...so im going to have to take the spare tire off and make a braket under it... i wish i didnt have to do that but owell....

anyone??? ^^^^^ i think im going to just leave it on...but its bothering me soooo bad i just wanna rip it off an just say :censored: it!! if i break something ill get a new one.. but anyone wanna give me some advise as what i should do... anyone have any experiance with taking them off and how u did it... :unknw:

Just leave it and GET MORE PIX UP!!!!

ok ill try to get more pics haha..but i got 2 jobs so i am kinda buzzy alot of the time but ill have some this weekend for sure...tonight i am going to take the door panels off and put in the new rf 6x9s and sound deaden the doors...well i an going to try to get that done.. ill leave the back for now...i am just afraid that its gonna rattle like CRAZY but it will prob with the edead on it lol...

im tuned in

nice ride bro

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Archived