I would give the money back. That is what I have done in the past and will do in the future. It is how I want to be treated so thats what I would do. The economy changes so fast you dont know why they dont have the money and how would you feel if they needed the money for food? my 2c

ok so logan lost his job, i have no job and 2 kids what about us needing the cash? what about us giving him 4 weeks longer to get the cash? and him saying no dont sell it ill have the cash? what about us giving him a chance after the first 3 ignored emails? if your feeling sorry pay the remainder for him. ill be more than willing to send you the amount in a pm. with a paypal. if he needed the money for food he should of never been looking to spend 700 on a system. 700 is enough to feed my family good for over a month. and im fat ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

IMO...The only way someone would get their money back on a transaction like this would be someone else would have to pay me what I originally wanted and THEN i would pay dude back since I lost nothing other then time (Don't get me Started).

Have you now sold that Amp? :8)

IMO...The only way someone would get their money back on a transaction like this would be someone else would have to pay me what I originally wanted and THEN i would pay dude back since I lost nothing other then time (Don't get me Started).

Have you now sold that Amp? :8)

i dont think he should get shit back he wasted our time and then says he wants his money i dont think so, but no we havent sold the amp its still collecting dust, thanks to this asshat

/Rant

No refunds

you put out the deposit, either cough up the balance or go fuck urself

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

ok..... capalass23 the decision has been made it seems fair we gave you plenty of chances to back out when we had other buyers,you never responded saying anything. then you say your positive you want the amp. we told buyers it was sold.. now you say you cant afford the amp you dont want it, sorry! you waited and made us loose out on money, as we told you before you had plenty of time to buy the amp. you have 1 week from yesterday mon, may,4th, 2009 deadline is mon may,11th 2009 6pm pacific time. to come up with the remaining balance for the amp. or your deposit that you gave us to hold the amp 2 months ago will be lost. we are trying to work with you on this. and your making it worse. i feel we should just say forget it. and not give you a chance, being that you claim to have no cash... YET you post a thread saying you wtb a amp. its final. im also sending this to your email and a pm so you know.

edit: i also sent you a message when i posted this thread and you still have not answered me and have posted on the forum and have been active as well.

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

it wasnt 165 dollars, and i tried to help you sell it...i told you to post it up on craigslist and every other thing...even letting you post it under my ca.com account because i only use it to sell stuff thinking it would help get you more publicity...i have tried to help, but i can only help others so much before it comes back on me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dude i cant aford it man can u just please get my re fund i would of bought the amp if my amp would have sold but it doesnt sell so ur gonna screw me out of 165 dollars

we arent screwing you you screwed us saying you were sure you wanted the amp. like i said you had plenty of time to reply and you didnt you say you cant afford the amp but you just posted a thread saying you want to buy a amp and have been posting in chat you want to buy a amp.im not falling for the bs story you have untill monday as stated to come up with the rest or your deposite is lost , we are not a bank we dont hold money.

/Rant