How Do You Like Your Toilet Paper...?

Rolled Over or Under  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Rolled Over or Under

• A
    • B
    • I dont use toilet paper...huh what?

i dont use toilet paper cuz it stick to my azz hairs and when i walk it feel likes rocks and sand in my azz and i dig in a scratch it and now i have doodle and azz hairs and small tissue balls caked under my nails...and then i smell my hand and lick it and then eat it cuz it makes for good finger food

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

I have to vote B..... wen you have a baby/toddler, they like to stand there and spin them downwards.... option B means the it would be rolling paper up on to the roll when they do this.

When its the other way, and the paper starts unfurling, they get really excited and go faster....

My daughter is 7 now, so it doesn't happen anymore.....

cats do this too, but most times will grab the piece hanging down, which means it doesn't matter if its A or B, that roll is a thing of the past.

X2!

Whats next.. a thread asking if shake after u piss?

Apparently yes, but then it got deleted.... :search:

lol, anyways, Definitely A. I usually change it around when it isn't, but that means it was actually put on in the first place.

lol 8 ppl must wipe there ass with there hand

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Has to be A!!! I have really bad allergies and cleanexs are way more expensive the TP, so its nice to run to the bathroom with a runny nose and slap the roll to unroll and then slap it again to stop. Perfect length every time, in half a millisecond. If you slap it hard and fast enough it'll shoot straight out away from the wall for an easy grab and perfect rip. The other way sucks cause I gotta reach down to pull it. Who thinks of posting this shit!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!