Sundown Audio

Stetsom Clones!

Hmm... I would mind getting one and trying it out. Worst case is that I have a extra amp sitting in my closet. Anyone know who sells these?

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

theres 2 of them locally that are the 7kd knockoff, they look the same as the pics ive seen of the stetsoms. guys had those matrix for a little over a year now though.

theres 2 of them locally that are the 7kd knockoff, they look the same as the pics ive seen of the stetsoms. guys had those matrix for a little over a year now though.

What are they going for price wise?

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

not sure on prices, wasnt interested in them at all just knew they were pretty much rebadged stetsoms, this very thread has came up here before and stetsom users (joey) kinda slapped it down as being just a knockoff that wasnt the same as a stetsom

the website has been shut down or something, just says Account has been suspended

dohhhh nm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.