Disabling The Door Unlock On The Hatch In A 99 Durango

i would like to make it where i cant unlock my hatch in my durango with the switch but i can lock it with the switch still. so if my truck gets broke into they have to have a key to get the hatch open. that way they cant get my stuff if i make it to where the seat wont go down unless you unhook something from the back of the truck. has anyone done something like this before? or does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thats how mine is i tore the trunk open to the guts and just disconnected random wire and now it only works by key and it always stay locked anyway so no need for automatic lock good luck i got no suggestions othe rthen open the hatch take of the panle and play around with the lock shouldnt be hard

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Just disconnect the trunk pop switch?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

thanks. i will tear it apart and look for the wire that just unlocks it.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.