DIP IS FICKIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i see people walking around looking like they have a damn rock on their lip and laugh. hella black nasty shit in the cracks of teeth looking rotten :bad:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I do.. Have been for right about 3 years and im only 19. Time to quit though, this past 2 months ive been going through a can of grizzly wintergreen every day or two. Now down to 2 dips a day. Haven't even done it yet today.. Like they said ima quit while im young..

I go through a can a day on bad days but i only do pouchs with my braces it used to be copenhagen long cut but now i love me some skoal mint pouches, couldnt smoke during baseball season so had to do something and just gave up smoking all together and now i just dip. Im gonna Quit once i get my braces off as i dont wanna fuck up my 3000 dollar investment haha

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

cope all the way..the way i look at it is if all them people never smoked or chewed will hell they would have never known they had cancer hahah... but its good and its alot cheaper then smokeing..imo....but i also smoke so im pretty much fucked..haha

o and for all you guys who use pouches id tell ya if you want some good ones use them new camal ones the smooth ones they gota wierd flavor witch is good...i personaly dont like pouches but i tried those one day not to bad you gota use half a can at once tho

Edited by CMFR1

Oh yeah the camel snus? I use those when in other classes because you can swallow it.....and the pouches are very small so it isn't nearly as noticeable.

I prefer regular dip though....but I hate it getting in my teeth and crap.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

DIP IS FICKIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i see people walking around looking like they have a damn rock on their lip and laugh. hella black nasty shit in the cracks of teeth looking rotten :bad:

Agree.

A can a day and I just turned 18 lol, Cope long or Red Seal Natural when I'm broke. I don't like none of that fruity flavor crap it makes me sick. Quiting is easy, I've done it a hundred times lol.

*Edit: my grammar sucks

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz