how many of you guys dip/chew/use smokeless tobacco? and how much and have you guys noticed any consequences?

iv noticed a shit load of kids in my school dip during school after school pretty much all the time, iv tried it (open minded) didnt really get hooked on it or anything.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

I dipped for years, went to college and switched to smoking. Its easier to pick up a chick at a bar (only had to be 19 in carbondale il) smoking that it was dipping. But for class, it was the greatest thing in the world. But now i just smoke a pack+ every day.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

To be honest, I do.

I always thought it was nasty and I always said I would never do it. Well a friend has some Skoal Vanilla one day and asked if I wanted some and I Said sure. Well ever since then I have been hooked. It's the buzz you get that I like.....and the flavors are nice also :)

Although I am trying my best to stop or at least not get hugely addicted to it. I go through a can or two in a month. Most kids go through a can a day though.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

lol. bro you should check our school. half the teachers dip in class with the students. LOL. i dont like it my self but every white person that isnt emo at my school does it. lol.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

lol. bro you should check our school. half the teachers dip in class with the students. LOL. i dont like it my self but every white person that isnt emo at my school does it. lol.

Yeah my Automotive teacher doesn't care but my metal working and construction teachers both dipped when they were younger or kids. My metal working teacher won't let us and if he sees it he makes us swallow it AND makes us empty it all out on the ground then smear it.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

why? shits horrible plus my grandma is on her death bed right now due to her smoking habit, shes got lung cancer and only has 1-2 months to live.

All i have to say is just quit young...

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

why? shits horrible plus my grandma is on her death bed right now due to her smoking habit, shes got lung cancer and only has 1-2 months to live.

All i have to say is just quit young...

Thank you! I have been harping on my mom for YEARS to quit smoking but nothing has helped.

And Im very sorry to hear about your grandma.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

thee only tobaco products ive ever tried is a swisher, jolly jays, RB or phillie ;) and rollin like that today at 30 years old :D

its just so stupid..there are NO benefits from doing it. You want a rush?? go drink a fucking coffee or a red bull..wow honestly.

NVM..no use getting heated over stupid shit, if you wanna kill yourself faster then dont let me stop you

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz