3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

i got the port carpeted and put grill cloth to cover up the opening. I also put a layer of foam on the top so it will be more comfortable as and armrest for ppl in the back. It looks alright with the carpet, but once i get my vinyl for my door panels im gonna cover the port in the same color vinyl.

I also got the box wired up and installed. it sounds great off just the 300 watt from my alpine five channel. Im gonna start on an amprack for the saz3000 soon though. once my alt gets back ill put the 3000 in. the port with its many many bolts takes about 30 mins to get on. and after i got it on i found air leaks coming form the carriage bolts holding the threaded rod in. so i had to take the port off and put it back on... a very boring hour. and it sucks with a hole in my finger too cuz it kept hittin everythin.

side not. i tryied to set the amp gain with my oscope, but it stopped workin. i changed the leads and still nothin..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

about the oscope.

I just took out the batteries and put them back in and it works now

Idk but ive used this thing 4 or 5 time and my batts were already dead? I need to throw a kinetik batt in it hah

nice. i finally got on a computer where i could see the pictures and it was better than i thought it would be.

great building man.

so.....how does it sound?

are you going to have that car at the msa show? nice port, i was thinking about doing something like that. it's nice to see pictures of what i had in mind. lol

looks good man, can get some vid's?

I might have vids tomorrow. with the sundown at 4 ohms instead of the alpine

nice. i finally got on a computer where i could see the pictures and it was better than i thought it would be.

great building man.

so.....how does it sound?

it sounds pretty good. but it needs more volume. the 300 or so watts was alright the first day but now i need more. so ill be working on and amp rack for the sundown tomorrow and gettin it playin a littl louder

Man you've got some crazy ideas! Get vids soon!

the next box for the 2 15's will almost be the same, except ill have to cut up the back seat for a bigger port. i hope my ideas keep comin

are you going to have that car at the msa show? nice port, i was thinking about doing something like that. it's nice to see pictures of what i had in mind. lol

itll be there. I wanted to bring both ports, but the with the time it takes to change these out i may just bring the short port

Archived