Some Good Fmls

Guest KyleCannon

Today, I met my girlfriend's parents for the first time. We got on the discussion of animals, and I showed them a picture of my cat on my phone. Being a touchscreen, when her father grabbed it, it changed picture. To a picture of my girlfriend, fully nude. FML

Today, I was riding my bike with my parents. They make me wear a helmet when I'm with them. Some college age kids drove past and yelled, "Nice helmet!" My mother then told me, "They like you!" I'm sixteen and my helmet is blue. With flowers. FML

Today, I went to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time. I accidently drove past their house the first time, but saw the whole family outside waiting to meet me. I pulled a U-Turn and heard a thud. The whole family watched me run over their dog. FML

Today, I went to the dentist. While the technician was sucking the spit out of my mouth with the vacuum instrument she bumped a switch. Instead of vacuuming up my spit, the instrument shot all of the spit that was in the "holding tank" back out. I got multiple peoples' spit in my mouth. FML

Today, I was running late for work. To save time, I grabbed my belt on my way out the door and was putting it on in the elevator, which stopped at the next floor before I had put my belt all the way on. A hot girl stepped into the elevator, looked at my undone belt, screamed "Ew" and got off. FML

Today, my grandparents are in town for the weekend and are staying in our guest bedroom. This morning I went upstairs to get a drink of water only to see my 75 year old grandfather standing stark naked with the fridge door open. He proceeds to ask me if we have any coffee creamer. FML

i have a hard time believing any of those are true

*no offense

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

some of them seem far fetched, yeah. but some are believable. i mean shit i was leaving my ex's house once and it was dark. and her dog was outside and i straight backed up on it. heard a noise and pulled back up a lil like wtf?? got out and see her dog limping away. it always limped, it was haggardly and old, so it wasnt really hurt. but damn i got scared REAL fast for a second

hahaah the gf one happen to my girlfriend once but it was her mom which she didnt care cuz she knew i was bangin her daughter eitherway but thats sad u ran over a dog...omg i hate u (turns around arms folded)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 2 years later...

spam and diggin up an old thread lol.

reported.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love