Sonic Electronix

do like 20 10s of a cheaper style there were hifonics 12s being sold for 20$ a while ago ( the ones PTcary (sp)) is running

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

it depends on whether you wanan chop up the truck or not? i say chop it and do as stated above. bout 12 of the 12s and bout 2 amps and do it

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

it depends on whether you wanan chop up the truck or not? i say chop it and do as stated above. bout 12 of the 12s and bout 2 amps and do it

idon't need to chop it i'll get a toneu cover water proof it and stick the subs in the bed of da truck...but untill i get some mor cash i was just thinking put 2 12" pioneers in a simple box and put em on the floor of the truck what u guys think? :spiteful:

not bad...

isn't the gas tank behind the seat in cab of those trucks?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

idon't need to chop it i'll get a toneu cover water proof it and stick the subs in the bed of da truck...but untill i get some mor cash i was just thinking put 2 12" pioneers in a simple box and put em on the floor of the truck what u guys think? :spiteful:

your gonna have to chop it if you dont your not going to have much bass at all in the cab

Im still using my budget subs, lol. Clarion PXW1251 or 1252 subs. They hit pretty well and sound great IMO. They are rated at 500 RMS, well, when i did the install i was a n00b, only hooked up one vc so i ran these things for about 8 months on just one VC each. I was giving that one VC about 500 RMS all day every day, never smelled, never complained, never blew. These things are great. It sucks that i have to admit to n00bing it up, but thats how i found out how great they really are

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.