Sundown Audio

Cs Elite 12k.......?

Rose-Villian

Ok, as everyone know I have an Atomic 7000.1 and I'm thinkin of sellling it and buying a Cactus sound Elite 12k, idk what they go for but christoph (owner) gave me a price that seems very fair... ill be doing 4 T3 TSNS 15's on the 12k till I can afford the 2nd 12k.....

So what is everyones take on these beast amps....? I think there BEAUTIFUL and there zenon built so can't go wrong right....lol

Please post you're opinions thanks!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Ok, as everyone know I have an Atomic 7000.1 and I'm thinkin of sellling it and buying a Cactus sound Elite 12k, idk what they go for but christoph (owner) gave me a price that seems very fair... ill be doing 4 T3 TSNS 15's on the 12k till I can afford the 2nd 12k.....

So what is everyones take on these beast amps....? I think there BEAUTIFUL and there zenon built so can't go wrong right....lol

Please post you're opinions thanks!

This a question that you should post on Term pro.... so that more Euros look at it and tell you was up.... since they mostly use those amps.... was told they are strong amps for burps..... but i don't know if anyone has used them yet for daily use... This is why you must check it on Termpro..

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

x's 2 ^^^

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

No, lol

The wait time on another 7k is 60-90 days... FUCK THAT!

I can get a 12k in Less then 2 weeks...

Just want to know how these will take music

:rofl: james, my response was going to be...

"they'll get here before your woofers do"

12k Zenon sounds beast, can you get your $ back from the atomic?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived