http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Cocaine-W...exas-Beach.html

A stroll on a Texas beach led to the discovery of 24 neatly wrapped cocaine packages that apparently washed ashore.

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department was working with federal agencies Wednesday to try to determine the source of the 53 pounds of cocaine, worth about $500,000.

KFDM-TV reports the now-confiscated cocaine was discovered Tuesday several miles west of Sea Rim State Park, in the Sabine Pass area along the Bolivar Peninsula.

Lt. Troy Tucker said some people were looking for debris that washes ashore, such as metal, when they came across the cocaine.

Names of the finders weren't released.

Tucker said smugglers have been known to use freighters to haul cocaine, and "maybe a Coast Guard cutter or marine police got too close and they kicked it over."

Copyright Associated Press

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

id stick my face in it..scareface that mountain haha yeeee

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

damn you know someone is watching the news crying right now.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

the possibilties with 500 000 dollars of coke..

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Damn!!!!!

If I would have gotten my hands on just one of those packages, DAMN!!!, Lets just say I would have been one window peeking motherfucker for about a few weeks if ya know what I mean. :unsure::rofl:

Or as dude used to do, hang out in the bathroom useing acouple of fingers from his left hand to barely pry open the blinds to keep an eye out and keep the shit in his right hand with it hanging over the torilot, ready to drop it in at the first little sound he heard. Even if it was a mouse farting. :lol::lol:

Eventually someone would have to go get him so he could do a bump for himself. HA HA HA

LOL the only drug I have been around that we would all hate it with a passion and at the same time we would LOVE it more than anything with pussy being the runner up to it.

Coke>Sex but sometimes it worked out all right, Coke+sex equalled out:D :rofl:

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Tuesday night we had a helicopter crash here in Costa Rica, there are only 5 registered.. She had 360 Kilos.... And the pilots was a Ex-law inforcement official...lol.... whoops..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Damn!!!!!

If I would have gotten my hands on just one of those packages, DAMN!!!, Lets just say I would have been one window peeking motherfucker for about a few weeks if ya know what I mean. :unsure::rofl:

Or as dude used to do, hang out in the bathroom useing acouple of fingers from my left hand to barely pry open the blinds to keep an eye out and keep the shit in his right hand with it hanging over the torilot, ready to drop it in at the first little sound he heard. Even if it was a mouse farting. :lol::lol:

Eventually someone would have to go get him so he could do a bump for himself. HA HA HA

LOL the only drug I have been around that we would all hate it with a passion and at the same time we would LOVE it more than anything with pussy being the runner up to it.

Coke>Sex but sometimes it worked out all right, Coke+sex equalled out:D :rofl:

:rofl: if that wasnt so long id quote it. i have never did the stuff but know plenty that have, and damn that was a perfect way to put it. i pctured that shit in my head lmao.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if i just happened to find 20 some keys of coke, best believe I'd take it home and turn it into a few mil over summer....who the hell turns that in? drugs are as good as cash almost everywhere on the planet...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC