Second Skin Audio

2 12's Or 1 15?

well, i'm saving up and will soon be able to buy something. :D no matter what i get, i'll be getting one of the DAT 2500.1 amps. it's just going in my moms minivan so i'm not going for amazing. but should i get 2 12's or 1 15? if i get 1 15" then it will be a DC level 5 because then i'll take that out and put it in my truck whenever i may get it. if i get 2 12's, idk what i'll get. now, i know cone area wins, but i'm not going for cone area. just which do you think would be better for a little banging here and there?

and if i decide to get 2 12's, what 12's should i get? i don't want something way pricey like L7's or something. just 2 12's that could handle 2500 and sound good.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well, i'm saving up and will soon be able to buy something. :D no matter what i get, i'll be getting one of the DAT 2500.1 amps. it's just going in my moms minivan so i'm not going for amazing. but should i get 2 12's or 1 15? if i get 1 15" then it will be a DC level 5 because then i'll take that out and put it in my truck whenever i may get it. if i get 2 12's, idk what i'll get. now, i know cone area wins, but i'm not going for cone area. just which do you think would be better for a little banging here and there?

and if i decide to get 2 12's, what 12's should i get? i don't want something way pricey like L7's or something. just 2 12's that could handle 2500 and sound good.

IMO for the money there is NO way to beat Orion HCCA. they handle tons of power and can take a beating. I would get 2 12's myself. Make sure you power them with lots of Wattage.

These ones are last years models but they are $300 cheaper EACH! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9861_O...-HCCA12.2-.html

IMO for the money there is NO way to beat Orion HCCA. they handle tons of power and can take a beating. I would get 2 12's myself. Make sure you power them with lots of Wattage.

These ones are last years models but they are $300 cheaper EACH! http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9861_O...-HCCA12.2-.html

ouch, $300 a piece. i guess thats not bad though. idk though.....a bit cheaper would be good but if that's the best, then that's alright.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

ouch, $300 a piece. i guess thats not bad though. idk though.....a bit cheaper would be good but if that's the best, then that's alright.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well i got 2x for sale. and one of which that im currently running. Im trying to get $300 shipped for the one.

heres a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXVZjQ4x0g

sorry about the wires... i hooked up while i was at college. had to take it out, to get all my stuff for the ride home next week.

also that was when i had my AQ2200, now its on my saz-1500, and the SAZ-1500 moves it better.

my other orion 12 is a dual 4. the reason i have 2x orion 12's different dvc, is one was mine(12.2 in the vid) the other was my brothers(12.4). He had a zx2500... i bought his off him, so he can go a different direction w/ his system,. so now i have 2x orions. the recone kit is like $80 if you wanna recone to dual two and run em both.

because the foam on the dual 4 is alil scuffed up, ill sell both of em to ya for $550 shipped. i can get pick from my lil bro at home if ya need, and if ya wanna wait, i can make vids of both subs on and working. They are both 10/10 mechanically, but one is 10/10 cosmetically, and the other is like a 7-8/10 b/c of the foam(say low numbers to be on the safe side, so dont see em and be like, your tryin to rip me off ya know?)

lmk

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I cant say because everybody is different, but the best advice I can give is make sure you research brands to make sure you buy what you want for your need their will be pros and cons with any company you choose.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

well i got 2x for sale. and one of which that im currently running. Im trying to get $300 shipped for the one.

heres a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXVZjQ4x0g

sorry about the wires... i hooked up while i was at college. had to take it out, to get all my stuff for the ride home next week.

also that was when i had my AQ2200, now its on my saz-1500, and the SAZ-1500 moves it better.

my other orion 12 is a dual 4. the reason i have 2x orion 12's different dvc, is one was mine(12.2 in the vid) the other was my brothers(12.4). He had a zx2500... i bought his off him, so he can go a different direction w/ his system,. so now i have 2x orions. the recone kit is like $80 if you wanna recone to dual two and run em both.

because the foam on the dual 4 is alil scuffed up, ill sell both of em to ya for $550 shipped. i can get pick from my lil bro at home if ya need, and if ya wanna wait, i can make vids of both subs on and working. They are both 10/10 mechanically, but one is 10/10 cosmetically, and the other is like a 7-8/10 b/c of the foam(say low numbers to be on the safe side, so dont see em and be like, your tryin to rip me off ya know?)

lmk

well, idk HOW soon i'll have it all, but i know it'll be about 3 months. it just all depends on how things roll with my part-time job.

I cant say because everybody is different, but the best advice I can give is make sure you research brands to make sure you buy what you want for your need their will be pros and cons with any company you choose.

i've done a bit of research on them. haven't done much on orion though. looked at ALOT of dc.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300