...And I'm off to Disneyland Bitches!!!!! 3 of my Brothers and I are Taking the Wives and kids for a few days.....Gonna trailer a little project I'm working on out to Ontario and then the Carnales and I have some "Hydro" business in Lynwood tomorrow morning. The rest of the time will be spent with my Family. (I'll be at Olvera Street on Sunday Afternoon for any of you LA folk that know about Olvera St and want to break bread (Taquitos) with me. Juanitas FTW!

PEACE! :hi: :8)

...And I'm off to Disneyland Bitches!!!!! 3 of my Brothers and I are Taking the Wives and kids for a few days.....Gonna trailer a little project I'm working on out to Ontario and then the Carnales and I have some "Hydro" business in Lynwood tomorrow morning. The rest of the time will be spent with my Family. (I'll be at Olvera Street on Sunday Afternoon for any of you LA folk that know about Olvera St and want to break bread (Taquitos) with me. Juanitas FTW!

PEACE! :hi: :8)

Ontario Canada? or is there another Ontario

either way have fun

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

:blink: ummm, sure !i think u understood, you and your peeps are going to hit switches on bitches at disneyland and if anybody wants to get a cap popped in the ass bring it. cuz your gonna be eating taquitos on crenshaw blvd :D lol have fun

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ontario, california Uhoh

Fuck yea man. Bringing anything down worth a listen??? I would like a demo if you dont mind. Ill be in pomona(next door to ontario) this weekend, would like to meet up. Let me know.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Lucky...Have fun. I have not been to east L.A. in a few years. If you want to try some bomb chinese food, there is a spot on whitier blvd near the arch, it has a yellow sign and the owners are vietnamese and speak spanish, lol. Good prices, serve you alot and its damn good. have not found better chinese food up here.

Lucky...Have fun. I have not been to east L.A. in a few years. If you want to try some bomb chinese food, there is a spot on whitier blvd near the arch, it has a yellow sign and the owners are vietnamese and speak spanish, lol. Good prices, serve you alot and its damn good. have not found better chinese food up here.

mmm chinese food, ill make a road trip fer some good food. lol my wife was shocked when i drove to san francisco to have dinner. :D

/Rant

:blink: ummm, sure !i think u understood, you and your peeps are going to hit switches on bitches at disneyland and if anybody wants to get a cap popped in the ass bring it. cuz your gonna be eating taquitos on crenshaw blvd :D lol have fun

LOL...Your a fool! Only switch being hit at Disneyland was me dropping the burban's ass on the ground to park it for the day. Weather was perfect, No crowds at Disneyland or California Adventure (Only problem was I had a knife on me and they made me run it back to the truck) Actually made my Son take it back.

Got hooked up fat with some cool ass people out there, gonna be bustin out something new to hit the streets in the summer...Also got me some fat Burger while I was out there which was the BOMB!

Took a car in a trailer up there, came back with the trailer full of parts.....Headed back there Fathers Day weekend for a Car Show at Olvera Street and to pickup my newest member of the collection.... :8)

LOL...Your a fool! Only switch being hit at Disneyland was me dropping the burban's ass on the ground to park it for the day. Weather was perfect, No crowds at Disneyland or California Adventure (Only problem was I had a knife on me and they made me run it back to the truck) Actually made my Son take it back.

Got hooked up fat with some cool ass people out there, gonna be bustin out something new to hit the streets in the summer...Also got me some fat Burger while I was out there which was the BOMB!

Took a car in a trailer up there, came back with the trailer full of parts.....Headed back there Fathers Day weekend for a Car Show at Olvera Street and to pickup my newest member of the collection.... :8)

:D sounds like you had some fun.and can we get a pic of said newest member of the collection? im guessing impala

/Rant