Celica Build Big Sub Little Car

Here's the few remaining pics of this build that I recovered from my dead XPS. Thought I'd stick them in here before this build was completely laid to rest. I opened the trunk after a demo and the trunk fell off at me. This was the carnage.

P1010134-1.jpg

P1010142-1.jpg

P1010140-1.jpg

P1010139-1.jpg

P1010138-1.jpg

P1010137-1.jpg

Like trying to weld a pop can back together. Took me forever on the lowest settings on the smallest welder I could find.

P1010153.jpg

RIP celica!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 4 weeks later...

Damn that was one crazy build in that tiny trunk! Sad to see it gone so quick. But great job on fitting that big of a beast in your trunk lol 8)

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

• 4 months later...

And just went through this whole build log in anticipation of seeing a video of it bangin at some point and I was disappointed. Haha oh well, nice build man!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Haha i'm in the same club of leaving stuff behind.

I took my subs out after Christmas holidays to find a hammer i'd used at the start of the holidays to knock some t-nuts in!!

Also I really like the ingenuity with the battery rack, box and sound deadening roller. Why pay money if you have stuff lying around that will do the same job right?!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

And just went through this whole build log in anticipation of seeing a video of it bangin at some point and I was disappointed. Haha oh well, nice build man!

This build has been dead and the car has been gone a while, but I thought for sure i had vids in here. Ask and you shall receive. Never did get a vid with the powerbass 4k, the flex was much more brutal. Too many problems financially to take this build to where I wanted it so I moved on. It did hair tricks like cake, and I had it most of the way buttoned up (rear deck was finished, no voltage drop, and the 4k was in there) but due to rust, bearings, bad struts, and inner door failures, I was in desperate need for a new car.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Dude, my gf hella misses that sub lol. I looked at this thread, and she is across the room falling asleep and all of a sudden- "Ohh that sub is so cute!- I remember that one!" haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I will remember that ;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived