2001 Trans Am Build Red on Red

Nice lookin' Bird! Like everything but the stripe down the center but thats just me. Once I'm done with my camaro i plan on getting a trans am.

And x2 on keeping the back seat, I've had both setups with a box in place of the seats and a box in the ttops well, and i am sticking with the ttop well box and just stick the ttops in the backseat in some Corvette ttop covers I got.

thats a sick ass car. do some doughnuts and beat what else do you need? well boobies duh.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

nice ride it has the ls1?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 2 months later...

Nice lookin' Bird! Like everything but the stripe down the center but thats just me. Once I'm done with my camaro i plan on getting a trans am.

And x2 on keeping the back seat, I've had both setups with a box in place of the seats and a box in the ttops well, and i am sticking with the ttop well box and just stick the ttops in the backseat in some Corvette ttop covers I got.

thanks, well the stripe is gone know,, whole thing is being repainted

thats a sick ass car. do some doughnuts and beat what else do you need? well boobies duh.

Thankd bro,

nice ride it has the ls1?

yup its an LS1

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

It looks good with those wheels, the others looked like shit though haha

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

• 1 year later...

so my brother got bored with the car and completly redid the whole thing, It came out sick.. thats for sure

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

That red on red looks really good.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived