so how does everyone feel on them enforcing the law? do you think they should just relax on it? because now they can take your system away. atleast in some places.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

when i was in highschool i use to connect my dj speaker cabinet which was a peavey dual 15s black widow if anyone is into dj speakers well anyways shit was loud ass fuck!! not bass wise well kinda but it was just insanly loud!!! cop stopped me and told me why da hell do i have it so loud and my retarded ass could only come up with well i have to go take a shit and having da music loud doesnt remind me dat i have to go!!! he laughed and said dat was a good one!! and wrote me a 90 dollar ticket REALLY FAST CAUSE I HAD TO GO TO DA BATHROOM!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Im always respectful of where i bump and whatnot... but my friends always seem to bump whenever and wherever, its really annoying, especially with a crappy system.

I did get pulled over uptown in my square during Halloween fest, cop said it was shaking his vest and a small lecture and went on with life.

Thats kinda gay that meade got a ticket in the parking lot...

So far, I have only had 1 ticket-$50 about 7years ago. Leaving the club one night , not exactly sober. Thankfully the only thing the cop was interested in was how much noise was coming from the car. Had 2 jlaudio 12w6s in a corolla. Since then i have been mindful of where i turn up the volume.

2002 chevy tahoe

Kenwood Excelon kvt-614

1-Optima Red Top under the hood

1-JL 1000/1

1- JL 12w7

2 so far...shit this year alone, both were 170 but they just hiked it to 195 as far as i know

atleast new york doesnt impound your car for a stereo, those people are wilyn, i wanna become a cop there and impound the beemers and benzos of all the asshole middleaged people who passed a law stating amplified sound past your vehicle is worth of impounding

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

well i was wondering (and i know there is more then a few) how many have had tickets from their music?? and how many tickets have there been so far? any cops just let you go away because he liked the system? i'd like to hear some stories.

i have gotten pulled over 4 times, tickited 3 times. 1 cop let me go. of the 3 tickets i had to pay 2 and got away with the 3rd b/c i was in 7-11 (commercial area) and in order to be found guilty there had to be an spl measurement of over 75db from 25ft away to be concidered noise polution and lucky for me..the police officer did not have a meter to prove it. but apparently your 3rd offence is around $600 so im very very careful of where i bump haha

so the more you get ticketed, the higher the price eah? that sucks. good for me, where i live, there is nothing but cows and fields. it seems like some of the cops will just let you off with a warning, but have some ever just wanted to hear your system anyways? that's what i'd like to know. like a cop just being cool with loud music.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived