Sonic Electronix

I am debating on doing a wall in my trailblazer with 4 15's lanzar optidrives. Anyway im debating on the 6000d or the rf 4000.1 i know rf is good quality but i can get the 6000d from lanzar cheaper. idk what we be better. i guess the question that im wondering is which we be better. im in the next week in ordering a new alternator and im gonna have 4 optimas as my battery bank. IN your guys opinion which one would you guys go for

rf is the way to go. dont buy lanzar...

Please STFU. Obviously you have no clue on their Opti series of amps. They have the same board as the Soundstream amps. I believe the Opti 4000D is the same board as the Soundstream 6500 and the Opti 6000D is the same as the Soundstream 10000. Please give your reasoning behind your bold comment.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

finally someone else who thinks the optdrive line is good. lol i didnt know they had the same board as the soundstream 10000 but if so sweet.

I believe Lanzar Opti amps are VERY underrated by people. If you have the money I would take the Lanzar Opti 6000D over the RF t4k. You would proably get slightly more power and save money to buy additional stuff.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Please STFU. Obviously you have no clue on their Opti series of amps. They have the same board as the Soundstream amps. I believe the Opti 4000D is the same board as the Soundstream 6500 and the Opti 6000D is the same as the Soundstream 10000. Please give your reasoning behind your bold comment.

Actually the SS6500 and the Lanzar 6000 are the same board not the same as the SS10000. A teamate of mine uses these Lanzar amps and is only clamping 3500 watts out of them off of 16 volts with a nominal load of .5 and a reactive load of 1.2 ohms. They are not the best thing that has ever happened to car audio and I would much rather have an RF t4k instead. They are proven to do well over 4500 and in the tests I've seen with the Lazar amps they don't do anywhere near 6K even on 16+ volts.

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The lanzars have a regulated power supply, 16v makes no difference on them, where as the soundstreams are unregulated

Edited by 18inchjeepin

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing