Are you going to be using any plexi? It would look awsome with the basket like that.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I want to, but then I would have to make the inside all purty. Not sure of my skills on that. But showing it off would be nice.

I wonder how much 1" plexi would cost me :unsure:

Too much. If your in the market for an amp I have an MA HK4000D for $350 shipped, it has only been used for 3 months. :good:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I can get a slab of 1 1/4 x 4x6. Whats the going rate for something like that?

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, the box is almost done...a little more bracing and undecided on paint or carpet. I got impatient and bought some bed liner...didn't like it and painted it to match the interior, don't like it either. (no I didn't bondo it or anything...didn't want to waste my time if I didn't like the paint look). That being said, I only have a crappy cell phone pic because comcast sucks and they were suppose to come out and run new lines to my house since they cut them..so no nets at home. ARGH!

Posted Image

Port is tuned to 33ish hz and the box will be close to 8.5 cubic feet. Waiting on some 8 gauge wire to use for speaker wire...the other amp, 1608d, won't be here until mid to late June. Now to have someone help me carry this heffer to the car. :search:

I'll get more pics up when comcast gets off their asses and fixes their f-up! First time I have actually looked forward to coming to work.

Yes it is in the house. Due to rain, I had to put it together in the basement. I luckily had the cuts made prior to the rain. Painted it in the shed and finally carried it into the house...fuck that thing is heavy.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Well got the box mostly done and now have internet..soo. I want to carpet the box. Too lazy to bondo it or anything. haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(ignore the screw in the battery post...it for some reason wouldn't fit. Had to make due until the other ones arrive.)

Only one 1608d on it for now. Unsure of which amps I want to go with. I may just go with another 1608d. It hit pretty hard for just the one. I'm impressed. Sorry not many build pics..

Some vid of a hot bish

Posted Image

Just got done waxing/ buffing it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The one in my sig is blurred out on the right side on purpose...Need to get the wax out from between the letters :o

I'll get a vid up soon of just the one amp and then another with both amps..All the other wire is laying there lonely.

Wife hasn't seen the trunk yet... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Anything to critique? My first box build of this mass...Sooo :o

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

sounds loud, even from a phone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived