Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

cush?? Kush :)

Thats what I was thinking LOL, its too late for me to understand this.... maybe I can read it tomorrow and be able to "read" it. well I am off to bed its late.

Also I finally have 300 posts WOOT!!!

Later Guys

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Thats what I was thinking LOL, its too late for me to understand this.... maybe I can read it tomorrow and be able to "read" it. well I am off to bed its late.

Also I finally have 300 posts WOOT!!!

Later Guys

agreed. trying to remember stuff from my astronomy course last fall but its too damn early in the morning....

This is definitely a diverse forum lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

When stars die out sometimes they implode compacting all that matter into a very small space which has a density of almost infinite, that creates a black hole like he said is a tear in the space fabric/ a very steep hole in the fabric, so if this hole is so long and steep it should end somewhere else very far away. So in theory when you get sucked in you should appear at where this "steep hole" ends. ( if you could survive).

survival is the hard part due to the extreme gravity when you reach the event horizon (takes a very large black hole to survive passing over the event horizon, in theory that is).

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

survival is the hard part due to the extreme gravity when you reach the event horizon (takes a very large black hole to survive passing over the event horizon, in theory that is).

yea you would be stretched out in a process called spagettifacation, yes that is actually the term used :D

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

I like to agree with Einstein's thinking about space-time...but what I could never come to grips with is his saying that time slows down as you go faster...what's the explanation there? (dont feel like googling it, lol)

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Einstein is on the money, however we need more understanding of quantum physics instead of the theoretical. Einstein was only talking 4 dimensions, but with the Large Hadron Collider coming on line Sept this year, there is a chance that they can find many elusive particles, possibly find up to 10 dimensions, and being able to show mass for every elemental property.

So really, until the collider comes on line we are still stabbing at air. I really wish I would have spent more time with quantum physics, but i believe everything I would of absorbed would be proven wrong.

Hubble, not to long ago discovered a galaxy that is so large it shouldn't exist.

I guess when it comes to physics we are still in the infantile stages

I do love science though

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

some of this stuff is just freaky to think about, I've seen a few episodes on discovery channel with Steven Hopkins and his theory on everything. the thing that gets me is how he was able to prove that in deep space matter constantly creates and destroys itself every second. two atoms will appear into existence, last for only a few seconds before colliding and destroying each other. this just goes to show that our concepts and beliefs on quantum mechanics, and physics is just primitive.

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

Archived