Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

Here's another funny tidbit of info, through some experiment or another I had read that if you were to release all of the dormant energy in one hydrogen atom the amount of power that could be generated would be equal to the power of the so called big bang. Furthermore this energy can apparently be ignited through conscious thought giving you the possibility of proving that there may be a god. Now I don't think in any way that there is a god like we see now. No man in a "heaven" or devil in a "hell" but a universal consciousness of the entire universe. Who knows, I think my brain just exploded!

thats an odd thing to think about

im not sure about that dormant energy thing though. hydrogen is the smallest and simplest element in the known universe. i cant see it having that much potential energy. and if it did wouldnt that make every other element have even more potential?

how would we unlock this energy?

and even more energy being released by thought... idk wut to think there. i think the power of the mind is great but only when it acts upon itself. i have trouble believing the mind can make something besides itself (and the body in which it is harbored) do something

thats a whole different way of thinking beyond science. more into astrology and things of that nature

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im not sure about that dormant energy thing though. hydrogen is the smallest and simplest element in the known universe. i cant see it having that much potential energy. and if it did wouldnt that make every other element have even more potential?

and even more energy being released by thought... idk wut to think there. i think the power of the mind is great but only when it acts upon itself. i have trouble believing the mind can make something besides itself (and the body in which it is harbored) do something

thats a whole different way of thinking beyond science. more into astrology and things of that nature

I don't understand it myself but I guess the dormant energy in the human body is powerful enough that if released all at once it would be like 10 nukes. Not to say any of us could do it, science is theory and I guess the theory is that if you could release all the energy that is what you would get. Anyway I they had a bunch of graphs and charts showing how they came up with it and that it's possible so if you were at the peak of consciousness (like god would be at) then this would be no harder than turning on a light. Anyway it's interesting how science is coming around now and saying the possibility of a god is more likely, just not the way we picture it in anyway. More of a treehugger I love nature way. crazy.

Starting From Scratch!!

True that hydrogen is the smallest and simplest element in the known universe. That being said it does have a lot of energy potential. It is what fuels our sun. The sun, through a process of fusion, fuses hydrogen atoms into helium giving off a mass amount of energy in the process.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

some interesting things about the speed of light. or C

E=MC^2

energy=mass times the speed of light squared

a friend of mine once explained it to me (i cant remember exactly how it was proven tho) to increase speed u need energy. more energy = more speed (when applied in the same direction of course) so looking at that equation since lightspeed is a constant as your energy increases then your mass must increase as well.

so theoretically the amount of energy needed to move a body of any significant mass would increase the mass of the body to a point where its gravity will suck everything in the universe in on this body causing an implosion of the universe.

thats why we cant go the speed of light but light photons (massless objects) can

What would happen if you could "flush" space/time like a toilet? Could you warp time itself enough so that you could go faster than the speed of light?

Prof. Ronald Mallett has an idea that if focus and fire lasers them in a spiral shape, you might be able to warp the space/time between the lasers. By focusing the beams in a spiral/cone and funneling the space between the lasers you might be able to do warp time itself.

Would this also be a means that would allow something to travel faster than the speed of light?

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

the most confusing thing about the speed of light is how to measure it. because in space there is no time. (the following is all my own theories)

let me explain. time to us is in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and so on. all based on a cycle. how long it takes the earth to get around the sun, how long it takes the earth to rotate once etc..

in space there is no measurable cycle... so there is no "time" as we know it in space. things move forward and change but in some other way, a fourth dimension an infinite amount of 3d planes in which an object can exist.

but beyond that. speed is a measure of distance per unit of time, on earth. so to make it understandable to humans we gave light a definite speed. but what it really means is light can move from one 3d plane to another at the maximum rate that the four dimensions will allow. beyond that rate we move into a 5th dimension and a 6th and so on.

so if we can manage to move at beyond the speed of light we will move into an unknown dimension in which we may not be able to survive.

for example in the movie Flatland A-sphere takes A-square into the 3d world and he feels forces he has never felt before (gravity) and it hurts him. so if we move into a dimension beyond our own there may be some force that could kill us. much like going through a black hole. if we are moving faster than light speed we can safely navigate trhough a balck hole but will most likely die due to some unknown force that exists in this dimension.

lemme know wut u guys think bout that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I guess you freaked us all out :;

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I guess you freaked us all out :;

i guess so =(

dont be frightened its just a theory

thanx bigpimpin for supporting this thread. care to add to it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i guess so =(

dont be frightened its just a theory

thanx bigpimpin for supporting this thread. care to add to it?

I've forgotten a lot of stuff I've heard from the history channel and what not.

But I watch WAY to much Stargate on Sci-Fi channel.

I'm starting to believe some of that shit. :blink:

Archived