Ya I agree with all the guys I wouldnt take him maybe wait till hes about 16 then explain it to him and see if he wants to see the "Guy" or not and like it was said before with 60 years hes not gonna be living after he is out if he is living then hes gonna be like in his what 90s or so. Was he sentenced to 60 years or is that the max sentence?

I wouldnt take him. That man is not his father, you are. Blood or not, you are his father. To me a father isnt about blood. Its about the person being there every step of the way and turning you into a young man which you are doing for him.

amen.

dont let the kids meet him. it will only confuse them. your their dad man, plain and simple. i hope everything works out for you man, tough situation to be in.

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...

Ya I agree with all the guys I wouldnt take him maybe wait till hes about 16 then explain it to him and see if he wants to see the "Guy" or not and like it was said before with 60 years hes not gonna be living after he is out if he is living then hes gonna be like in his what 90s or so. Was he sentenced to 60 years or is that the max sentence?

not real sure on the sentence thing, he wouldnt tell my wife what hes going to court for. i got one of my buddies working on it, hes in law enforcment.

and agian thanks for all the people who responded and to those who just took the time to look.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

not real sure on the sentence thing, he wouldnt tell my wife what hes going to court for. i got one of my buddies working on it, hes in law enforcment.

and agian thanks for all the people who responded and to those who just took the time to look.

Ya the reason I say this is because if he has to serve 60 years I wouldnt even bother talking to your son for another 10 years or more you gotta think if he does a 60 year sentence then your son is gonna be over 60 years old when his "dad" gets out of jail at 60+ years he isnt gonna give a shit about some guy anymore

Hey man it could be a little different as he is 6 but who knows.

I have a friend that is now 18 and about to graduate from high school. His dad left right when he was born and NEVER called him, sent him anything on b-days or ANYTHING, ZERO CONTACT for 18 years! Then right when he turned 18 his dad called his mom and wanted to see him.....they both said No and went on but then again I would hate to be the father and not get to see my son again...

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

man its a very tough decision. I wish you luck in which ever you choose.

i feel like its a lose lose situation. if the bio father is gonna be available for visits i wouldn't bring the kid. Id wait till you spoke to him, then bring the kid at like 16-17, when their fully cognitively developed.

he not like going to a MAX prison right?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i really dont have a clue where hes gonna end up or why hes gonna go there. we have decided that my son, when he is old enough, can make the decision for himself. it was a somewhat difficult decision to make but i think we are doing the right thing. thanks to everyone, i really really appreciate the support and all your opinions.

the hardest part was to make the decision and not make it because we (me and my wife) strongly dislike him. we are both on the same page, F**K him! but we had to do whats best for our son. things will turn out just fine im sure.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I wouldnt take him. That man is not his father, you are. Blood or not, you are his father. To me a father isnt about blood. Its about the person being there every step of the way and turning you into a young man which you are doing for him.

X10....and you dont know what hes goin in for on top of everything! 60 years is a SERIOUS sentence.....the fact that he didnt tell both of you is pretty much your answer as to whether or not he should see a child...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco