King Of Cali Logo (new Sample Designs)

TeamSSC Ron

just make sure all letting can be seen on tinted windows.

White lettering, or highlighted.

I made that mistake once.

Just something to think about.

I like the latest logo, #2.

The last rendering is looking fantastic

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Doug sent dued the money a few days after sactown when we talked to him, he is off the hook.

I am tired of pushing for shit i payed for like i said.

If I see freeland in chat, I will ask for my money back if we don't see action soon, cause I don't want this shit in July.

King of Cali was more than just the rings and stickers guys, it was a great chance for us to get together and have us Socal guys get our asses kicked by you damn Norcal guys..lol but seriously I know freeland will get all this stuff sorted out, he is a stand up guy. I am more anxious to get my ring than my sticker!

Too Much Stuff to list .

youve gotten really cocky lately. hopefully your system lives up to expectations.

and you are who may i ask ??????????? wow not even from cali get lost

must be nice huh

Weird how you guys are turning on me when I busted my ass to bring something original to California. Because of things I cannot control, your rings and stickers are not here yet. I think you guys are being ridiculous with the sticker demanding as well. I am in charge last I checked, and watching the winners think they can choose their prizes is definitely upsetting. Its like going to a carnival, and winning the game and not wanting the big stuffed bear and saying you wanted a blue bear and demanding your money back. You won, now except your prize! I am doing my best here. Doing this at two locations was obviously a mistake. Transferring the information of ring sizes i never thought would of been so difficult. And I got ripped off on the stickers obviously. Derrick has NOT emailed me back. I am waiting for him so we can design something up together that we can agree on. The stickers was an extra thing anyways. I was only going to do the rings.

Your rings are not here because I DO NOT Have all the sizes to order the rings!

Your stickers are not here because derrick has not emailed me back! email me if you see this derrick [email protected]

The only thing I ask of any of you is to keep your eyes peeled for updates, post your ring sizes in the thread for ring sizes, and let me get your stuff ordered! I havn't even got the king of Cali forms from the northern show to even be able to contact the kings up north.

If you dont want to compete next year, well then I am sorry to loose your cooperation and patience. Next year, because of this, it will be one location!

Wow really one guy said something and we are turning on you OK all I said (I'm not even trippin) is I wouldn't rock the sticker then a bunch of sticker ideas came out so I picked the one I like and I jump in the comp not even really knowing what the prize was again not trippin but for one or 2 people not happy and that it was a big mistake and only one location because of that is just lame (you can't make everybody happy) and sorry to say it's poor planing on your part as well

Do it at one location it will lose all it's meaning ... I will pass with this drama

Again only 1 or 2 peeps were unhappy the rest Is just chillin waiting

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Its like going to a carnival, and winning the game and not wanting the big stuffed bear and saying you wanted a blue bear and demanding your money back. You won, now except your prize!

Yup if i walked away with the sticker u chose, I woulda been happy. It's been like 45 days.

We do thank you for what you have done, I think guys were throwing the designs out there cause they thought u wanted input.

Thats all we want is to be kept alert of what is up, I can talk to doug about the forms if u like or we can do the ring size here.

Not everyone comes here though like the ss 1-2 and street b winners just off my head.

I apoligize for my reply, just I have seemed to be pushin for 3 weeks to find things out and it's frustrating. We still at square 0.

If we can help in any way just let us know.

Archived