I think everyone who works on their truck as much as some of us will be paranoid one way or another.

Ive put L brackets on my box and bolt it to the floor with 2 nuts on the under side so u cant get the box out, amp is same way.

But having room in the garage for my truck saves me a lot of nightmares.

sold everything

Do any of you feel the way I do? It seems as though HATERS a running wild out here! Every time I leave the house to do anything, it's like I attract them or something! My Tahoe was broken into about a year ago now, and I guess I'm paranoid about it happening again. I don't play my shit AT ALL in my neighborhood, I turn it down in others, and I turn it down at lights, stop signs, and in drive thrus/parking lots, but it seems like I always have some fool following me turn for turn, like they are trying to see where I stay! I got an alarm and what not, but what if we are in my wife's car???? Not to mention I don't think my neighbors would say anything if they seen something anyways....IDK. Like just about 10 mins. ago, I was coming home from a audio/tint shop, and this car followed me the whole way....I turn, they turn....I thought I had lost them, I pull up to the house, get out, sit on the porch, and what do you know....here comes the car, and they are just looking like " Yeah....we got you know!!!" All I know, is DEATH TO THE HATERS!!!!

I know how you feel.

If I notice someone following my ass turn for turn, I take some dumb ass routes.

You got a Hoe, cut through a field if need be.

I know how you feel.

If I notice someone following my ass turn for turn, I take some dumb ass routes.

You got a Hoe, cut through a field if need be.

LOL BP....It ain't that type of Hoe!!! :acute: I don't think it's EVER been off pavement!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I wouldn't worry about it if they want it bad enough they will get it. If you aren't afraid of going fist to fist wining or loosing doesn't matter at least they had to work for it.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

I wouldn't worry about it if they want it bad enough they will get it. If you aren't afraid of going fist to fist wining or loosing doesn't matter at least they had to work for it.

True!

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Do any of you feel the way I do? It seems as though HATERS a running wild out here! Every time I leave the house to do anything, it's like I attract them or something! My Tahoe was broken into about a year ago now, and I guess I'm paranoid about it happening again. I don't play my shit AT ALL in my neighborhood, I turn it down in others, and I turn it down at lights, stop signs, and in drive thrus/parking lots, but it seems like I always have some fool following me turn for turn, like they are trying to see where I stay! I got an alarm and what not, but what if we are in my wife's car???? Not to mention I don't think my neighbors would say anything if they seen something anyways....IDK. Like just about 10 mins. ago, I was coming home from a audio/tint shop, and this car followed me the whole way....I turn, they turn....I thought I had lost them, I pull up to the house, get out, sit on the porch, and what do you know....here comes the car, and they are just looking like " Yeah....we got you know!!!" All I know, is DEATH TO THE HATERS!!!!

I know what you mean bro. it pisses my off wen someone fallows me around town for miles.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

take down their license plate, the car (make, model, color)... if not.. (this is what i do) i let them pass me then i start following them turn by turn while on the phone with my folks.. making sure when the shit gets thick, my homies will already know what the deal is...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

who needs a gun? get a sword!

chop them haterz up. i hear they make good stew.

when is see someone behind me i just speed up and loose em. everything i own is pretty quick. haterz dont know bout ma thrust gears ;)

i put slicks on my truck for a day once, and launched it at a stop light with nobody there but some white boy in a carolla with his hat to the side and one good speaker playin some chamillionare, so yea, i launched it and flored to about 70 then slowed down, and what do i see but mr. faded toyota in the rear view! well my exaust comes STRAIGHT out of the back so i revved a little to try and shake him, did no good. this fucker fallowed me about 20 miles down the highway, onto about 10 streets, and finally i had to brake check his ass and turn, btw i think i broke his headlight with my hitch, so i turned and he kept on, but people here in missouri need a serious reality check, and some painted fenders. thats my 2 cents.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

2zfl5aw.jpg

29zvfdg.jpg

llama .45 minimax

and 230 grain hydra shok is how i deal.

(sorry bout the iphone pix lol)

i fear that my shit will eventually get broken into but luckily ive never had to point this thing at anyone.

im always watching for poeple following me.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg