Do any of you feel the way I do? It seems as though HATERS a running wild out here! Every time I leave the house to do anything, it's like I attract them or something! My Tahoe was broken into about a year ago now, and I guess I'm paranoid about it happening again. I don't play my shit AT ALL in my neighborhood, I turn it down in others, and I turn it down at lights, stop signs, and in drive thrus/parking lots, but it seems like I always have some fool following me turn for turn, like they are trying to see where I stay! I got an alarm and what not, but what if we are in my wife's car???? Not to mention I don't think my neighbors would say anything if they seen something anyways....IDK. Like just about 10 mins. ago, I was coming home from a audio/tint shop, and this car followed me the whole way....I turn, they turn....I thought I had lost them, I pull up to the house, get out, sit on the porch, and what do you know....here comes the car, and they are just looking like " Yeah....we got you know!!!" All I know, is DEATH TO THE HATERS!!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

16 in the clip and 1 in the hole is how i handle hataz that got the ball to try and hate on me thats how i deal with it!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Do any of you feel the way I do? It seems as though HATERS a running wild out here! Every time I leave the house to do anything, it's like I attract them or something! My Tahoe was broken into about a year ago now, and I guess I'm paranoid about it happening again. I don't play my shit AT ALL in my neighborhood, I turn it down in others, and I turn it down at lights, stop signs, and in drive thrus/parking lots, but it seems like I always have some fool following me turn for turn, like they are trying to see where I stay! I got an alarm and what not, but what if we are in my wife's car???? Not to mention I don't think my neighbors would say anything if they seen something anyways....IDK. Like just about 10 mins. ago, I was coming home from a audio/tint shop, and this car followed me the whole way....I turn, they turn....I thought I had lost them, I pull up to the house, get out, sit on the porch, and what do you know....here comes the car, and they are just looking like " Yeah....we got you know!!!" All I know, is DEATH TO THE HATERS!!!!

I feel you! I hate it when people tail me!!! I take the long way home- make extra turns. Hope that the 3 barking pits inside the house are enough to deter anything that could be a problem.

I don't know why people have to be that way. Everyone wants the easy way to get something. They don't want to work for their own- they want to jack yours.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

16 in the clip and 1 in the hole is how i handle hataz that got the ball to try and hate on me thats how i deal with it!!

:bsflag: :01nocomment8so:

but yea there are a lot of haters. on the streets and online. i dont let it get to me though.not worth the stress

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

If they are hating, then you are doing something right. If you allow them to make you question yourself, then the haters win. Get a dog and an AR and keep it moving!!!

haha, i like

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I feel you! I hate it when people tail me!!! I take the long way home- make extra turns. Hope that the 3 barking pits inside the house are enough to deter anything that could be a problem.

I don't know why people have to be that way. Everyone wants the easy way to get something. They don't want to work for their own- they want to jack yours.

Thank you!!! That's exactly what I'm talking about.

i'm paranoid enough as it is...leaving my stuff sitting in a school parking lot overnight...knowing aywhere that I turn it up, someone will hear it, and that my car is distinctive enough to stand out...sometimes there just isnt anything you can do besides hope

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

just bang some biggie" player hater" and smile lol fuck em

If they are hating, then you are doing something right. If you allow them to make you question yourself, then the haters win. Get a dog and an AR and keep it moving!!!

I got a dog >l_a0b726bc96d340488a37426c8f262f4a.jpg

As far as a gun....wife don't want one in the house with the kids!

I keep this in the Tahoe for "checking the tires!!!" v 100_3075.jpg