Duel 1 Series For One Ohm To Amp?

Got my BTL putting it in tomorrow its fully loaded duel 1 if i wire it in series will it make 1 ohm at the amp? its a RF 2500.1bd or in parellel for one ohm (Thought parellel would put it at .7) btw its for a daily "What the fuck was in that truck" app

Thanks Chris

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

If your looking for a final ohm load of 1 then your not going to get it.

D1 sub will either give you .5 ohm or 2ohm.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im pretty sure u can only wire it to .5 ohms or 2ohms for a dual 1 man.

also welcome to the forum

So .5 would be in parellel 2 ohms would be series right? and witht hat would it be safe to run it at .5 for a daily wouldnt pound it much maybe 10 15 mins max

ive got kinetik 2400 in the rear and 1/0 gauge ran so power should be there for the amp

And thanks :)

Chris

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

It's not the pounding the amp for the 10-25 min that's the concern. I would be concerned about the added heat to the board at idle, or low volumes. You can thermal the amp by wiring it to a lower then recommend Ohm load and never have to turn it up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It's not the pounding the amp for the 10-25 min that's the concern. I would be concerned about the added heat to the board at idle, or low volumes. You can thermal the amp by wiring it to a lower then recommend Ohm load and never have to turn it up.

Hmm so i guess i would have to wire it at 2ohm :( this makes me sad but o well

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Here's a simple solution. Buy another dual 1 ohm BTL! Problem solved!

Final load=1ohm

2 subs=more bass

more bass=happiness

No need to thank me. ;)

ha ha yeah i was later going to do 2 so that helps!

And earth i know just kinda jumped into it seemed from what i have seen on here a question about a Fi would lead up to "You shouldnt buy it if you dont know about it" but yeah your right i should have and your not coming off like a ass

I dont mind putting it at 2ohms with the one btl..and what better way to learn is making mistakes so im cool with it i got the universal option so i could change it to a duel 2 (Atleast thats what it says on the Fi forums)

But thanks anyways guys

Chris

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets