Sonic Electronix

No but it does get annoying when every other word is da. When youre typing just use THE! Makes you not sound like youre 12.

its not making me sound 12 its called being lazy and everyone here does it i mean i can say i used it a little more dat i should have but im asking for help with my sub!! i mean isnt it wat this forum is about!!! yeah joke around n shit when dats what the topic is about i was asking for help that was it not for stupid sarcasim!!! ive seen admin put on other post if you aint got nothing to say good bout da topic then dont write dumb shit!!! if you cant help then dont say crap!!! wtf

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

ok true. on with the original question.

Are both subs working? You say it sounds weird when theyre playing...what do you mean by wierd? You need to find out whats up with the wiring inside the box...anything come loose?

Need more details to help ya...

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

ok true. on with the original question.

Are both subs working? You say it sounds weird when theyre playing...what do you mean by wierd? You need to find out whats up with the wiring inside the box...anything come loose?

Need more details to help ya...

thanks bro really apreciate it!! so i took da subs out everything is hooked on ok!! i thought it was the amp so i swithched it out with a friends and same thing!! only one of the subs get hot in da middle. what i mean by wierd is a wierd smell and its moving but not hitting hard. its hitting but not how the other one is! and its getting hot like really hot. i touch the other one and the other one is fine. i emailed rusty and he said to meter the coils but i dont know how to do that?

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

Use a multimeter to read the ohms on the voice coils. If they are way off from what they are supposed to be, you may have roasted the sub.

ok so i got the analog multimeter it has X1K OR X10 on the OHMS part!! which one do i put it at and how do i do it??

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

No its just annoying.....trying to read your problem and get stuff like this "dat stuff up in da house of der man da be like dat man over der"....its just annoying.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

No its just annoying.....trying to read your problem and get stuff like this "dat stuff up in da house of der man da be like dat man over der"....its just annoying.

yeah like i said on top i realize i did right it a lot!! so ill watch my da's from know on lol

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

yeah like i said on top i realize i did right it a lot!! so ill watch my da's from know on lol

good :) cause that made my head hurt lol...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Here is a big question, because I have done this and blew the input side of my amp/amps a couple times. ! time on a home plate amp, another time on a car amp.

Was the car on? any signal going thru the rca when un plugging, and plugging them back in? doesnt even have to be volumn up, it is just the voltage spike going to da input side of da amp that will cause dat sht to b actn dat way

Sorry had to finish it off dat way

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.