Carbon Fiber Mids And Highs

gl fitting 15 pairs in doors

15 pair for both door if thats what you thinking srry i wasnt clear but if i still can i want to put a few in the pillars and maby some in the wall but do you know and thing about the aa mids and highs

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

15 pair for both door if thats what you thinking srry i wasnt clear but if i still can i want to put a few in the pillars and maby some in the wall but do you know and thing about the aa mids and highs

even so, that's going to be like putting 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Good luck on your mission.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

15 pair = 30 speakers...

5 in each door = 20 speakers + five in each of the A pillars...

that is 30 speakers for you...

have fun

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

even so, that's going to be like putting 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. Good luck on your mission.

ahahhahahaahaa :rofl: i know but this project is over kill now we got one dd9518 in a 4 door corrola with 4k comming soon and after that 2 of the 9518 on 8k plus all the mids and highs we can fit

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

those aa mids n highs sound good, i found a vid on youtube

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ied like to have a set myself but dnt kno were to go to to get some?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

just stuffing your doors full of speakers does not necessarily mean it will sound good

i know we want sound quality there but its not number one but close to it the whole point of this is to roll up to a party and be the dj kinda if you get what im say but its also to make people sick in side i know its stupid but something we want to try

^ thought so but need to find mid and highs made by the same company i leaning by dd since were running there sub and the high end componets are amazing just expensive as hell but the make sperates so idk