? About Adding Amnother Hard Drive

I have a 60 gig hard drive in a pc i wont be using any more and i would like to put it in a new pc. the hard drive has xp on it and all the crap from the other computer. How would i go about installing it and running it on my other computer. the other pc already has a 80 gig hard drive. Is it safe to mix and match hard drives?

Yes, if you set the jumpers right. Set the jumper on the hard drive that you dont want the operating system to run off of to slave. Then boot it up and it should recognize it, then you can reformat it by right clicking it in my computer, or you could just delete the windows file and keep all your other files ;)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

how do you delete the windows file and keep the other things? I almost would like to swap hard drives because the computer i bought has a 80 gig hard drive and my used hard drive is 60 gig. Id like to run the 60 gig for xp and such then use the 80 gig for video editing.