In time microsoft will come out with something better like they did with the original xbox, it was only out for like 4 years until the 360 came out. The only thing i really like about the ps3 is it has the same controller layout as the ps2 and ps1 which makes it easier for me to play, i just dont see 600 bucks in it. IMO its overpriced.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

The ps2 was out for like 6 years before they upgraded it so why would they move any faster this go around? The ps2 was like the best selling game console of all time currently. If they do upgrade it wont be quick fast and in a hurry.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

The only reason i play my 360 more then my ps3 right now is because i have alot of friend who play wih me and when we are playing call of duty 3 and other first person shooter i can log them all on as guest on my 360 ps3 is one per system but as much as i have updated the system im sure they will have a mutiplayer update soon

In time microsoft will come out with something better like they did with the original xbox, it was only out for like 4 years until the 360 came out. The only thing i really like about the ps3 is it has the same controller layout as the ps2 and ps1 which makes it easier for me to play, i just dont see 600 bucks in it. IMO its overpriced.

Its overpriced in the sense its basically a 360... Its def. not overpriced if u want a bluray... with a gaming system

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

seriously 600 for a sytem!!!!!! bs... 360 all the way....especially on my 52'' hd tv

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy