i love my ps3. especially since playin online is free where 360 u gotta pay. idc what people say about the servers being better for 360. my buddy owns both and will play ps3 over the 360 anyday. he also has less problems with the ps3 online than the 360. this is just like a ford/chevy, domestic/import war though. always gonna be someone on the other side.

also about the games being out thing. look how much longer 360 has been out rather than ps3. i dont wanna hear shit about it. ps3 is coming out with a SHIT LOAD of games this month.

Edited by ChevyBoy
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

Gotta agree with chevyboy. My friend has a ps3. I love it alot. I like the wireless stuff and the big hard drive. One set back it is extremely big.

I'm eventually gonna get ps3 bc sony has taken care of my video games since I was like 8. Started with a brick game boy, then got sega genisis, then PlayStation, then PS2. My brand loyalty goes to sony. Plus IMO asians know a lot of shit about technology and stuff in comparison to microsoft.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

XBOX LIVE enough said.

TEH TRUF

/thread

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

360 is now a thing of the past, the graphics are know where close and if you think the 360 is better than you need to quit playing on a 13" BW TV and the online you dont need a credit card because it is free so there is know debate on do I want to buy a 18 RE or do I want to play NBA live.

And the titles are coming so 360 watch out.