Sigh ... Ex Says She Might Be Prego

DW any updates? tell that bisch to go pee on a stick. Hell they are like six bucks at walmart.

those things are so fucked up lol we were drinking one night and a girl had one at her house so she grabbed and let me pee on it as a joke turns out i was pregnant, who woulda known, here i am thinking only women could have been pregnant but a 15 second pee test totally changed the theory of science, Im a miracle according to those things hahah

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Performer i wasnt trying to offend you bro, i use to think abortions were ok UNTIL!!!! i saw a video of one. and if u have any kind of heart its very sad. especially now being a father, i wouldnt give my kids for the best time in the world.

Oh definitely man I totally respect that, and you didn't offend me at all man no worries.

But honestly I know it's a fucked up thing but in my opinion it doesn't really phase me, maybe I really am a heartless dick, but that's just the way I am and I can't help it.

For people who do have kids and love them and raise them right I'm all for it, however any otherwise I could care less, but that's just me.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived