rusty959 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 (edited) Well, today I turned 18. So to celebrate, I did what every true man should do. Went to wallyworld and.... Today marks the day I can finally buy all of my raw materials myself. ah, all of the times of having a parent come along to help me buy what I need.... no more. (obviously some of the time for some stuff I would just go to places that didn't care how old I was... unfortunately that usually costs more...) Edited May 18, 2009 by rusty959 Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Stephen Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 lol nice. i look a bit older so hardly ever got questioned Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
SundownTL3.2 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 lol. why didnt u buy somethin more 18 aged liek a porn mag or somethin lol Quote 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
dwright27 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 lol. why didnt u buy somethin more 18 aged liek a porn mag or somethin lol lawl Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
rusty959 Posted May 18, 2009 Author Report Posted May 18, 2009 lol nice. i look a bit older so hardly ever got questioned yea, I actually wasn't questioned today... kinda made me mad... oh well. lol. why didnt u buy somethin more 18 aged liek a porn mag or somethin lol Good point, but for a couple reasons actually. Mainly it has to do with me being careful with my money... I was with my parents when we all went out to eat for my birthday, so we stopped by walmart on our way back so I wouldn't have to waste gas... second Ill actually use this stuff... and thats about it. so I guess its all about the money :01nocomment8so: I guess you are right though, I didn't make much use of being 18 today... lawlz for my 21st ill buy beer or something, just for you. :01nocomment8so: Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
SundownTL3.2 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 haha i was kiddin man, happy b-day Quote 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
rusty959 Posted May 18, 2009 Author Report Posted May 18, 2009 lawl using my play on "lol" right before I do... I see how you are... Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
rusty959 Posted May 18, 2009 Author Report Posted May 18, 2009 haha i was kiddin man,happy b-day Of course, and so was I Thanks man Quote 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
00_XJ Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 I turned 18 last month and bought me and my buddies 30 dollars worth of cigars to celebrate. Bad idea, don't ever do that lol. Quote 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
EricM9104 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 lol. why didnt u buy somethin more 18 aged liek a porn mag or somethin lol Who the fuck buys porn nowadays?? :01nocomment8so: Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.