Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

That thing is hugenormous dude. Nice work!

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

i got off work today and just didnt feel like workin on the ramp too much. i got one side of the coping up and thats about it

Posted Image

Posted Image

also i think the 2nd layer of ply im going to use 3/8thinstead of 1/2in. i want to lay the next layer vertically to get the most overlap where my joists are, and the 1/2in ply will not bend that direction without breaking. with the single layer of 1/2in the ramp is pretty damn strong

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

That thing is hugenormous dude. Nice work!

lol yeah it takes up a good chunk of the backyard :good:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

right on man i back when i was in middle school i used to be a full on skater i convinced my dad to build a half pipe and he agree but it kept getting put off then i slowly got out of skating. looking at this ramp makes me wanna jump back on my board. nowdays i ride the banks and curbs around our area.

sick ramp!!

right on man i back when i was in middle school i used to be a full on skater i convinced my dad to build a half pipe and he agree but it kept getting put off then i slowly got out of skating. looking at this ramp makes me wanna jump back on my board. nowdays i ride the banks and curbs around our area.

sick ramp!!

yeah when i was growing up i kept building them, started with a mini mini, then a 4', then 6, then 7, then added a 10' vert wall. when i got locked up in juvi for a year i got out and my ramps were gone, my mom had them torn down. since then i always had it int he back of my mind i wanted them back. the last several years i was gettin out of skating, but recently i hoped on my board and still had it, so this ramp is some good motivation to skate and have some kick ass partys!! also i have decided i am gonna follow thru with an outdoor stereo for the ramp.... thats coming way later tho. i got some crazy ideas in my head :)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

are you puttin skatelite or anything on it. i cant remember and im too lazy to go back through the posts

its going to have a toplayer of masonite. If i could afford the 150$ bucks a sheet plus shipping for skatelite i would do it. maybe later on down the road

Damn man that is awesome, when I first read you were building a half-pipe I was thinking like a freakin 4 or maybe 5 foot... DAMN. Also that blue print you made was sick

lol thanks man. iv had the mini mini ramps before, a 7 footer is just the right size between a miniramp and a vert ramp. that google sketchup is a cool program iv had it a while but never really played with it until now

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

• 1 month later...

dug this thread back up from your build log of your dime.

Hows about a update on the ramp project?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

dug this thread back up from your build log of your dime.

Hows about a update on the ramp project?

since the rain is coming and the s10 has pulled the budget, its on hold till spring. but i will still be throwing a huge ass party!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived