Jump to content

Just Got Home With The New Z.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I just got back from Admiral Nissan in Pleasantville, NJ. Left at 6:30 this morning to get there as soon as they opened at 9am. The salesman I had was cool as hell, just as I predicted as I talked to him over the phone about the ONLY 2 2009 pearl white 370z they had in stock. Got it for $35,000(was originally marked at $34,320 before taxes and tags) + my car had a $6200 trade in value which leaves me $28,800 left to pay on this baby over 5 years. Only downside is that I didn't get the leather/suade touring package(let me tell you, those seats/door panels looked AMAZING). Anyway, enough talk. Time for pics B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After driving it almost 3 hours home... Let me tell you. This car is INSANE. Also, anyone in the princess anne, md area that wants a test RIDE(sorry no one gets to drive it :P ), pm me B)

Posted

mmmm i love the new 370s.....they are so sick. great buy dude. very nice

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

Congrats, great car. youre 3 hour drive must have been fun testing out everything,

Lol to be honest... It was less than 2 hours home. Could you blame me for taking almost half the time to get home than time to get there? :lol:

Posted

Are you gonna put a DD Z series to match? lol

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Posted

Are you gonna put a DD Z series to match? lol

No sir. This car will not have any bass, other than a coax set and an amp for em. Although that would be nice... Too bad I can't afford that ATM lol

Posted

damn that things nice bro. should of gotten a vette though lol i kidd i kidd. no black tire chunks on the rear fender so must be a lil too new yet huh :D i like em better then the 350z

Posted

Dammit, im in MD but not that close :D

Congrats on the ride sir!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

damn that things nice bro. should of gotten a vette though lol i kidd i kidd. no black tire chunks on the rear fender so must be a lil too new yet huh :D i like em better then the 350z

LOL not yet ! Actually I don't plan on doing anything that crazy. Gonna try and keep this bitch clean as possible. I said the same thing with my accord but ended up not giving a fuck after about a year.

Dammit, im in MD but not that close :D

Congrats on the ride sir!

Where at? ROAD TRIP !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...