Jump to content

Just Got Home With The New Z.


Recommended Posts

Posted

lucky bastard... clean ass whip... cant wait to see the build for this..

CONGRATS!! :yahoo::clapping:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

No sir. This car will not have any bass, other than a coax set and an amp for em. Although that would be nice... Too bad I can't afford that ATM lol

Posted

lucky bastard... clean ass whip... cant wait to see the build for this..

CONGRATS!! :yahoo::clapping:

There won't really be a build, atleast not for a year or so. I mean I know ALL of SMD are pic whores and demand pics for tiny stuff... I might throw some pics up of the coax set :lol:

Posted

not really my kinda car, but they do look nice. i saw a few this weekend. i only know because i remember the rims, i thought the rims looked awsome. nice though bro.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

LOL not yet ! Actually I don't plan on doing anything that crazy. Gonna try and keep this bitch clean as possible. I said the same thing with my accord but ended up not giving a fuck after about a year.

Where at? ROAD TRIP !

sick ride man, swing by htown and pick me up lol

 

Quote
 
Posted

That ride is hot! i just bought a 09 se-r

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2555 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...