Sundown Audio

Best Amp For My New Kicker Solo X

Sundown 3000 or 3500, AQ 3500

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Rockford T4K. You could go with a Kicker ZX2500.1 @ 2 ohms, that would give you around 1350 watts to each sub.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If you bought them brand new i would go get D4s so you can wire them down to 1 ohm unless you wanna run 2 amps. Just so you get the most out of a fosgate 4k. or whatever you decide to get, you will need at least 2500 to each one though, i have 3750 rated rms to one solo x 10 and it rails.

Why is everyone saying to get 2 smaller 1000 watt amps??

I dont see the point in buying monster subs, then giving them nothing for power.

I say 2 amps at least 2500wrms-4000wrms or you may as well downgrade to a L 7 and get your little 1000 watt amps.

This, maybe get an amp that does about 5-6kw

like this

http://www.woofersetc.com/p3174/XXX6500D--...t-Amplifier.htm

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.