DC Sound Lab

**just rough examples

-Drew

alright, i was just checking prices and itll cost about the same for me to run a 1k watt amp to each sub, once u figure in the extra wiring, dist. blocks, etc....i might just do it that way.....kinda like rustys box has the 1 amp cept mount all 4 of em vertically..only thing that worries me is ima have 3 amps for highs/mids, plus whatever amps for my subs... :drinks:

put those amps under the box cause when you build it it will be up a little just put them under it and put a barrel fan from stinger on em and four amps is cool i would stick with 1 amp or 2 3k's or 2 2k's would be sick and less to install

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

^^^x2 about the fans- a few well placed fans can keep amps amazingly cool

-Drew

much thanks to both of you, been alot of help to me i cant thank ya enough

cda-9887... 3 preout front/rear/sub @ 4v...2 amps to subs and 3 amps for highs, im thinkin of running all hifonics amps (bang for buck and ive never had a prob with em and my buddy has had the ones in his expedition since '00 and there still runnin strong) with that many rca's ima need a line driver and a few y splitters right??

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

ok guys i got what i was after.... you were right... email is the quickest way..... rusty is super helpfull!

yeah.... i know rusty i need to make up my mind...lol

i was thinking about doing 2 of the lvl3 15's but after doing some measuring in the lumina... there is no way i can squeeze that big of a box through the trunk opening or through the back seats.... so im just going to upgrade the 4 10" type s's to the lvl2 10's.... and ill just keep my mrp-m1000 and show them lvl2's what 250rms each is all about...lol.... mabe someday when dc comes out with their amps i might snag a couple....

well anyhow at this point im waiting on someone to buy my 4 type s's... (have to sell them locally cause i dont have enough posts to post em in the f/s section)..... and then ill have enough money for the lvl 2's.... i was saving up for some type r's but from the specs that i see... the lvl2's have around the same xmax but require almost half the power.... so the dc woofers must be some efficient sob's.... xmax vs. powerhandling are the 2 biggest things i look at when buying subs....

end rant.......

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Just why would a company not post their prices? Seems kinda weird. I also emailed him but got no response.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

its a dealer based comp-any im sure the dealers would love prices just bering posted up

thats probably why

MSRP then!!!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!