DC Sound Lab

man i wish we could get a list of pricing for the dc woofers.... i mean its nice if you get a better deal than everyone else....

but its kinda hard to plan a system on a budget if you dont know how much they are....

see like in my case.... im trying to decide between 4 of the 10" lvl2's or 2 of the 15" lvl3's.... im actually leaning towards the 4 10's but i have no clue what the price for them is...

if we had a list of normal prices we could atleast get an idea of what we are going to have to pay....

now im not bashing on rusty because i know he is very busy and has alot of shit going on but im just saying it kinda sux having to wait 3 or 4 days for a price quote.....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

PM WCA RUSTY on here or email him at [email protected] he is the man to see for prices

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ask him for the entire price list for all of his woofers and then you only have to ask once and not bug him everytime.

ask him for the entire price list for all of his woofers and then you only have to ask once and not bug him everytime.

yup cant get prices publically in da site but if you email him he usually responds pretty dang fast

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

I shot him an email a few weeks ago and he sent me a pricing list in less than 24 hours...hes a good dude, really really good about answering questions

**Keep up the good work Rusty, :good: **

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

email works best.... if u dont have his # and if you dont have the cash now you shouldnt worry about it taking a couple days.he is really a busy guy, its not the.. i dont have time to talk to not so popular busy either.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

shit i hadnt thought about that one....i feel silly...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Hello, =]

rusty...someone said u got some pics of 4-12s in an ext cab pickem up truck thats NOT done blowthru...if ya got em or know where there at can u shoot me a link please..i got a 95 ford f150 ext cab, and need to brainstorm some ideas(box design...etc....) THANKS :good:

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION