Have Groundpounder air mail it!!! If he doesnt have it then ask dc audio for some he mailed it to me the same day.

I dont have a credit card so it would have to be paypal. And that takes like 3 days to process for me, i dont wanna request a certain amount of money cuz its kind of tight right now with my insurance coming up quick

just got ur aim, sorry bro ur prolly asleep but that sux that u put a hole in the sub (im still gonna trust u to help with my install :clapping: just don't punch a hole in my btl =] jk) but anyways box looks great, and i gotta hear the sound difference now!!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

looks sexi

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

So i gave a demo to a guy at the shop and i asked him what he thinks it hits db wise. He said maybe 141-142. I was really surprised, there termlab is messed up right now, but when the meter gets fixed ill give some real #s.

I stopped by for a demo today and man for a 12" that shit pounds. I also demo'd slappaho's and it sounded good but needs a new woofer... Good work i cant even imagine how loud mines going to be. Maybe ill bring mine down to demo and get it termlab'd sense we dont have one in my home town. needless to say i left with a headache which is a good thing...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived