Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

so i just got this for my daughters wii, which she doesnt know she has (her birthdays in june) man this things fun as all hell, i used to play the old one all night long as a kid

came across this funny vid thoguht id share

Posted

damn i remember that game. hope they redo mario bros. 1 2 and 3 :D but not on wii. i dont like mine

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted
damn i remember that game. hope they redo mario bros. 1 2 and 3 :D but not on wii. i dont like mine

im kinda that way about my 360 ima find someone to trade my 360 2 controllers and 40ish games for a ps3

Posted
so i just got this for my daughters wii, which she doesnt know she has (her birthdays in june) man this things fun as all hell, i used to play the old one all night long as a kid

came across this funny vid thoguht id share

So....you've played the game..or no? I got my kids a Wii a couple years ago, we have about 20 games for it, and dl like 15 games from back in the day! I like it, it's fun to play it with them. I seen they had Punch out coming out, didn't know if it would be any good or not.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted

Hahaaa....I guess I'll have to go get it when I get off work in the morning! How does it look, and are the controls worth a shit, I mean do they work correctly, I know some games don't respond well....you know what I'm talking about I'm sure.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted

nothign like wii sports boxing, great controll and nice looking game considering its for wii

Posted

COOL....THANX JAMES! Ughhhh....damn caps! I bet my kids and I will like it! :D

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

  • 1 month later...
Posted

finally beat king hippo by the way, now lost to piston hondo and had to turn it off before the rematch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...